When group messaging on my Note 4 and replying within the text messaging app it replies to the whole thread, however when I reply in the pop-up quick reply box it goes to everyone individually. Anyone else having this problem? I know 4 of my friends are having the same problem and we're using the stock samsung messaging app.

and YES group messaging is enabled and MMS for it.

Your thoughts and/or fixes are greatly appreciated.
    12-09-2014 11:04 AM
    When group messaging on my Note 4 and replying within the text messaging app it replies to the whole thread, however when I reply in the pop-up quick reply box it goes to everyone individually. Anyone else having this problem? I know 4 of my friends are having the same problem and we're using the stock samsung messaging app.

and YES group messaging is enabled and MMS for it.

Your thoughts and/or fixes are greatly appreciated.
    Does the Samsung stock messaging have pop up reply? I thought it didn't!

I use CHOMP SMS and it works fine for me!
    12-09-2014 09:11 PM
    Mine does the same. I am using Verizon messaging just because of this issue. Would go back if fixed. Mine only goes to the last person that replies however, not all.
    12-10-2014 05:22 AM
    Mine does the same. I am using Verizon messaging just because of this issue. Would go back if fixed. Mine only goes to the last person that replies however, not all.
    The stock messaging app does not support that. In terms your messages are always going to come back from as an individual text not a group text. However, I use the verizon messaging app it's actually pretty good. When I don't have my phone around I can text through my tablet. You can always use third party apps if you like. Textra seems to be the number one choice from what I've read. Hope this helps..

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4
    12-10-2014 05:43 AM