Anyone come from a S5?

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Came from a droid turbo and an hyc one m8 but not a S5. I ve had quite a lot of samsung phones though including an S4, note 2, galaxy tab s 8.4 and a samsung fascinate. So far not really any regrets besides the slowdowns of touchwiz. Well not really slowdowns just not as fast as stock android but other than that this phone is almost perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Came from an s5 and I'm still adjusting. A few things I miss are air view and pop ups from the messages app. Battery life is way better and I don't have to fuss with a clasp to charge my phone. Display is better and the camera as well. I've had it for a week and so far I'm impressed.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had the m8, s5, g3, and turbo. Had the g3 the longest but I liked the s5 as well. The charger cover was really annoying on the s5. I think the note is the best phone for my needs I've had in a long time. The only thing I've had to adjust to is the size. It's a really big phone if you put a case on it. The speaker volume is great and the dual apps is a great feature that I use all the time, great screen as well.

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I went from iPhone 4s/5s to the Note 3, then the S5, and now the Note 4. I'm sticking with the Note series. Only thing I miss from the S5 is the water resistance for use in rainy weather or protection against accidental immersion. My S5 got soaked a few times, so now I have to be extra careful.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Came from S5 never wanted a note in the past, but once I saw the Note 4 had to have it. No regrets at all but I do miss the water resistance.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Was it a good transition? Anyone have regrets?

Posted via Android Central App

I will tell you my story. I originally had the Note 3. I wanted to try something different so I got my wife and I both the HTC M8. I went on vacation to Florida the phone felt amazing in the hand. However the signal was horrible and I have verizon. I returned the M8 and got the S5 for my wife and I. Love the phone ever since. However, I do have a work phone that is the S5 so I decided to give my S5 up and get the note 4. The reason I did that it's because texting feels more natural with a bigger device for me. My hands are much more relaxed when texting.

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4