Hi everyone, I've been using my iphone earbuds since I got my Note 4 a couple months back. I've been getting irritated with the volume controls and voice command button not working. I was wondering if you guys could recommend any earbuds with working volume and voice control buttons? I've read that Klipsch and sony have some pretty nice sounding earbuds. I just want to make sure that I can use the volume and voice control buttons.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    12-09-2014 07:13 PM
    12-09-2014 09:36 PM
    I have always recommended Klipsch in the past, in particular the S4's, but it is my understanding that those have been replaced several times by the company at this point, but I would still recommend the brand. Not sure about volume control, at least, digital control, for headphones, I have been told that is hit and miss for Android phones, or it was, but you can at a minimum get a mic and a function button (start/end call, voice control, etc). It all depends what you want to spend as well. If the replacements for the S4's are too much, the amazon buds linked above may be the perfect choice, that said, you can go well above the S4's as well. When it comes to audio, its best to pick what your price point is, then start the search. ^_^
    12-09-2014 10:04 PM
    I was looking too and finally found these. degausslabs.com I got the pocket model and they are excellent! Trust me you won't regret it
    12-11-2014 09:38 AM
    Just don't forget to order the android version
    12-11-2014 09:39 AM
    You might want to check the other threads about this question, see if there are other options you prefer:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-note-4-a.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...mendation.html

There may be other threads about earbuds in the accessory sub forum:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Accessories - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    12-11-2014 09:49 AM