What color did you get your Note 4?

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
White!

The first three smartphones I ever had, I got each in black. Every time I'd always regret it and wish I'd gotten the white one. The 4th I got in white and I've never gone back. Funny enough... If there's a phone I'm interested in and it doesn't come in white, I'll just wait until another comes along instead.

Tha Capn

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Black. I thought the polished metal frame popped a little more. Also, when watching videos I like having the bezel to blend in with the video. I think it just looks better.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcords

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
WHITE.

image1.jpgimage2.jpg

Took these photos shortly after I got mine. My last couple of phones were black/dark-colored and decided it was time for a change. I also like how the white complements the wallpaper and the UI.

One of my initial concerns was watching videos and gaming with the white bezel but surprisingly, it never detracted from the experience. But when you're just staring at the phone to admire it, then you definitely notice the white, and it looks very sexy. :)

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Is anybody noticing any dirt or grime build up on their white Note 4's? I'm only curious since my white flip cover on my Note 2 got pretty dirty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair