What color did you get your Note 4?

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got white because I've had to many black phones and the pink looks like it will never be out 😕 I was really looking forward to the pink one.

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I got white.. (I was tired of black phones).

What's interesting is that Samsung claims to offer the Note 4 in 'Blossom Pink' and 'Bronze Gold'. (See attached promo image below).. My provider only offers white and black. I see that nobody in this thread has a Pink or Gold case.. I wonder if Samsung decided not to go through with offering these colors?

Attachments

• Samsung_Galaxy_Note_4_Colors_Rear.jpg
    Samsung_Galaxy_Note_4_Colors_Rear.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 48

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

What's interesting is that Samsung claims to offer the Note 4 in 'Blossom Pink' and 'Bronze Gold'. (See attached promo image below).. My provider only offers white and black. I see that nobody in this thread has a Pink or Gold case.. I wonder if Samsung decided not to go through with offering these colors?

I'm thinking that in the US its only the black and white versions.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

I would have love a gold one! Got black, but I figure I can put any color case I want...

Posted via the Android Central App on my AMAZING Note 4

Coconut8469

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
White. It's far better ooking.then the black ones, people notice because they're used to seeing black phones on the regular. I want to upgrade mine to the 64bit Qualcomm 810 chipset on the LTE-A network when they come avaliable. The current ones we have are 32 bit on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor LTE only.

Posted via the Android Central App

TeddyBearJedi

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I've had White phones as long as I can remember. Ever since My Nokia 3300 series phones, with the interchangeable face plates. I just like the way White looks. My Note 2 was White as was my HTC Vivid. So it was a no brainer that when my Note 2 died I got the Note 4 in White. I've just gotta find a slim fitting white case now. I've got the Zagg Tempered Glass Screen Protector, and luckily no haloing. The closest is a very tiny edge at the top left, but you really have to look for it to find it.