I have never used my phone for more than a 1-2 minute quick video, but I am supposed to record a wedding and am thinking about using my Note 4. Firstly, I want to find out if it will even be possible to record a ~1 hour video in 1080p, and any obstacles I will be faced with to do so. I will be purchasing a brand new 64 GB sd card, so storage shouldn't be an issue. I thought I remembered seeing something a while back about video recording restrictions, but I can't find much about it. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
    12-10-2014 06:31 PM
    I don't have a definite answer for you, but if this is going to be an important video, I would strongly consider using a dedicated camera. I have seen too many posts on this forum about people taking a great one-of-a-kind video using their device, saving it to the SD card, and then having it corrupt somehow, either during the recording process or afterwards..
    12-10-2014 08:26 PM
    You could always do a practice video ahead of time. Just set up your phone and record yourself or something while you watch TV, just a thought anyway. You could see how much space it takes up on your phone, and see if you have any problems transferring the video to your computer or whatever you plan on doing with it once you're finished.
    12-10-2014 08:55 PM
    I don't have a definite answer for you, but if this is going to be an important video, I would strongly consider using a dedicated camera. I have seen too many posts on this forum about people taking a great one-of-a-kind video using their device, saving it to the SD card, and then having it corrupt somehow, either during the recording process or afterwards..
    Yeah, I might stick with my Sony HandyCam. It isn't anything fancy, but at least I know it'll do the job. Maybe I'll stick that on a tripod and play around with my phone for different angles and effects.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-10-2014 10:31 PM