You guys use Swiftkey or stock keyboard?

Nick_1020

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: you guys use swiftkey or stock keyboard?

I used Swiftkey for a few years while on my GS3. After getting the Note 4, I now use the stock keyboard and love it. I think the larger screen just does the trick to make the Sammy keyboard feel right.

Same.

I couldn't get to grips with the keypad on the Z3 and continued to struggle with SwiftKey. It has been so much easier on the Note 4 stock keyboard though.

diego.roscetti

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

SwiftKey......not too sure about you guys but SwiftKey was the only one that gave me word prediction while using the keyboard in the chrome browser. Stock or Google Keyboard did not do that.

UniQue WerkX

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I use Thumb Keyboard 4. Bought it for a tablet I had and just liked it a lot, enough to keep using it.

Posted via Note4 & Android Central App

39677e3fe1d264903ec85b2c83cb7399.jpg

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using SwiftKey because I like the layout options of the number row and arrow buttons.

But honestly, I think its accuracy is just awful and its once-flawless prediction is terrible. And my biggest gripe is that I can't turn off autocorrect. I find that it's wrong more than its right.

I had good luck with the stock keyboard, but spent too much time looking for things.

And I used Swype for a long time, but it got really slow and buggy. I've heard it's improved, so I may try it again.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Used to be SwiftKey but I love what Samsung has done with it especially adding My Hot Keys. Clipboard was nice but now it's even easier.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I use Thumb Keyboard 4. Bought it for a tablet I had and just liked it a lot, enough to keep using it.

Posted via Note4 & Android Central App

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/12/39677e3fe1d264903ec85b2c83cb7399.jpg

I used Thumb Keyboard on my original Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2012) and actually really loved it. But, when I tried SwiftKey on my SGS3 I ended up using it and not going back to Thumb Keyboard. I might switch for a while now that you brought it up! ^__^

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

Hey there,
I used both of them, but mostly attached to Swiftkey than Stock. Swiftkey is user interface app have many optimization with enormous themes and colors. we can easily swift in between them the most popular is that Beautiful colors and predictions that will not annoy you.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Just switched back to the stock keyboard to give it another try. I usually use SwiftKey but it tends to lag now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

the new Note 4 stock keyboard has improved alot. Why use up storage & memory for another keyboard with slightly more customization when all u need it for is to type. Nothing else but type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34