Does the Note 4 have hovering control ??

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 had hovering control in browser and in gallery with sensor ...does note 4..has or not..

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Does note 4 has hovering control ??

There are some motion controls, but I believe some have been stripped from the software that were present on the Note 3.

Note in my house!

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Ho! thank u...I was searching in settings.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

so where is air view and stuff? On my S5 I could just hover my finger over photos and they enlarge and I could swipe my hand over the phone when in gallery to move from picture to picture. It blew peoples minds.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

so where is air view and stuff? On my S5 I could just hover my finger over photos and they enlarge and I could swipe my hand over the phone when in gallery to move from picture to picture. It blew peoples minds.

I had the same feature on my S4. Hover finger over screen etc. You need to use the S Pen now for that in the Note 4

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

I had the same feature on my S4. Hover finger over screen etc. You need to use the S Pen now for that in the Note 4

Ahhh I see. I do plan on learning how to utilize the S pen for sure. Read an article that the S pen is really the most unique aspect of the Note 4....really do not want to not use it ya know.....

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
There are hover motions with a pen. Like in gallery viewing photos will make the one you hover over bigger. In the browser you can use it to scroll to the top and the bottom when you hover in the right spot at the top and bottom of a page. Also, in the text message app you can hover and it will give you a pop up preview of that text message. All with the s pen of course. The note is a great device if you utilize the s pen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool