AT&T Note 4 update!

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Excuse the blurry pic, I'm literally in bed and just woke up.

Lollipop?!!?!!??ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418373468.605968.jpg

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
It wasn't. Sorry.
2376a86d599355d3d0aa78cbe47900a0.jpg

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T Note 4 update!

Could have saved some time by looking over recent threads about this update. They started about a week ago.
Sorry. I was excited. Had just woken up.

I'll request the thread be deleted.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry. I was excited. Had just woken up.

I'll request the thread be deleted.

This is a good update though. Battery life is alot better now, and it was good before.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think the update fixed the bug in the handwriting box on the Note 4. I used to have issues with writing t's in the handwriting box when writing in cursive and it has prevented me from writing in cursive because of it. But everything seems to be working just fine now after the update.

Note in my house!

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

This is a good update though. Battery life is alot better now, and it was good before.

Mine is still awful...I can't get through a full day with mine... Gotta charge it at least three times a day

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
You've been complaining about battery life forever. I think something on your phone has unrelated issues or there's something the matter with your phone.

I have one thread about it from this week. Hardly forever. Before the update aka last week I was perfectly content with my battery.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Actually I'm pretty happy with the battery life I'm getting. A full day is fine with me.

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I've had my Note 4 a couple of days now and the battery life is much better than my Note 3 was, definitely nothing to complain about in that department. The adaptive fast charging is great too.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Mine is still awful...I can't get through a full day with mine... Gotta charge it at least three times a day

3 times a day then that means you either have a bad battery or something is hogging your battery.. Only need to charge once in the end of the day with moderate to heavy usage..

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

3 times a day then that means you either have a bad battery or something is hogging your battery.. Only need to charge once in the end of the day with moderate to heavy usage..

Either that, or they're using it nonstop all day. Hell I can.kill mine three times a day too if I stay on it nonstop.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but that seriously requires heavy usage as in gaming hard-core or youtubeing or watching movies lol.

rjm_robin

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I can get 6 hours HEAVY usage with all low-battery-low-power things disabled. Worlds better than my Note II. I am very happy!

If I was doing mainly phone call stuff, and text-Evernote-file-saving-sharing, I could turn on power saving, dim the screen, and get lots more.

rjm

Sent via Tapatalk on my new Galaxy Note 4

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

How is your reception? Very often it's bad signal that causes bad battery performance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12