Galaxy Note 4 lens protector - How to remove?

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
What's up guys so I want to remove the lens protector on my note 4, because I haven't remove it since I got the device, I really feel it's affecting the photos because it had like air inside of the protector, and when I try to remove it i just can't so I want to known how you guys removed it, I already tried by scratching with my nails but I can't it doesn't come out and I feel I'm scratching the camera. I know it has a protector because I never removed any protector from the lens and because I can clearly see there's like air inside the protector.

Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy note 4 lens protector

You could try using tape. Just tape over the lens, press down, and peel... as if you were waking it. However, can you post a pic of your lens? The protector it ships with has an opening around the lens, it doesn't cover the entire 'square'.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

What's up guys so I want to remove the lens protector on my note 4, because I haven't remove it since I got the device, I really feel it's affecting the photos because it had like air inside of the protector, and when I try to remove it i just can't so I want to known how you guys removed it, I already tried by scratching with my nails but I can't it doesn't come out and I feel I'm scratching the camera. I know it has a protector because I never removed any protector from the lens and because I can clearly see there's like air inside the protector.

Thanks.

Lol, I also still had it on.. just noticed some time ago. I removed it with my nails, wasn't that hard to be honest

Posted via the Android Central App

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

But to be hones, that does not affect your pictures, because the camera part of the lens is focused in the center ring that is visible or "clear", everything else around it is just for housing purposed... But simply using your fingernail or something like an index card or credit card should swipe it right away

Live life, love life, excel life...

N1 . N2 .. N3 ... N4 #ILE
#ILoveEvolution

tclementi1

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

If you recently bought the phone I would bring it to where you purchased it and show them, see what they could do about, I wouldn't wait any longer

Posted via the Android Central App

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Get you a credit card, clean the corners of the card with a clean cloth. Use the corner of the card and start from the center and slide it toward the edge and peel the plastic up. Once you get a wrinkle in it grab the thing and rip it off. You could probably use the point of a sharp knife or razor blade, but be careful it could scratch the glass, maybe.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Get you a credit card, clean the corners of the card with a clean cloth. Use the corner of the card and start from the center and slide it toward the edge and peel the plastic up. Once you get a wrinkle in it grab the thing and rip it off. You could probably use the point of a sharp knife or razor blade, but be careful it could scratch the glass, maybe.

Honestly, I think the tape solution is much safer and less prone to scratch the glass...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674