12-14-2014 03:04 PM
31 12
tools
    so basically your saying that if I want to keep android, I have to send the worst quality pictures possible to other people.
    So no reason to even have a camera over 4MP...

I like that. " Hey look at this amazing picture I took, sorry, I know it looks terrible on your end, if only you could see it how I see it"

I never got that option at any time, and I have reset the phone and started over from scratch at least 4-5 times now.
    They will be the same quality as is sent by your iOS phone which did the exact same thing in the background without your input or knowledge. The image pixel size limit is made by the messaging system and app not the phones camera. And the enhancements to the image that is also done by iOS in the background can be done in Android, but again you have to choose to do it.
    12-14-2014 11:28 AM
    This was proven to be a defect in the device, right? My Note 4 doesn't do this on T-Mobile. Not sure if it's a phone defect or a carrier issue
    Not a device defect issue at all. Looks like a carrier limit with AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.
    12-14-2014 12:01 PM
    This was proven to be a defect in the device, right? My Note 4 doesn't do this on T-Mobile. Not sure if it's a phone defect or a carrier issue
    It's a carrier issue. From Verizon to att and I think it's only android to ios. It's been an issue for a while neither carrier has offered a fix. Its hit or miss like I said my note 3 had it all the time and my note 4 had it for a while now no problems at all. So the device plays a role. Buts it's definitely a Verizon to att issue but not all devices.
    12-14-2014 12:02 PM
    My friend & i have the same izsue sometimes with him (verizon) sending to me (att), he has. Gone to google messenger app which works. When he used stock worked aswell, textra did not nor did any other mms/sms app
    12-14-2014 12:02 PM
    Also wasn't ever any file or image or camera photo. Only screenshots.
    12-14-2014 12:17 PM
    All mms transfers over the carrier system, AT&T has a cap on mms size. Imessage uses WiFi for transfer and when on the network transfers as a data file not standard mms. It's not your phone or Verizon. Just the way the system works.
    12-14-2014 03:04 PM
31 12