Hi All,

Can you help with these...?

1. Chrome>Settings>Accesibility: Text scaling keeps changing on it's own constantly, I'll set it to 150 and seconds later it reverts to 163, it does not matter if "Force Enable Zoom" is checked or not, but...should it be checked?

2. Should "Accept Cookies" be checked?

3. When I Google something and then select "Images" instead of "Web" and then select a specific image many times that image will not enlarge when I select it...it just does nothing. I've dumped the cache, that does not help.

4. Recent Apps>Active Apps: YouTube is always running even though it's technically not open at all. Any reasoning behind this?

Thank you
    12-14-2014 04:20 PM
    1. Chrome>Settings>Accesibility: Text scaling keeps changing on it's own constantly, I'll set it to 150 and seconds later it reverts to 163
    Probably just a bug in Chrome (which I try not to use).

it does not matter if "Force Enable Zoom" is checked or not, but...should it be checked?
    If you want forced zoom yes, otherwise no.

2. Should "Accept Cookies" be checked?
    Since many sites rely on cookies (being "remembered" by a site does it with cookies, for example), yes. There's a difference between cookies and tracking cookies - I normally turn off, disable or otherwise prevent sites from sending me or reading tracking cookies if the browser allows it. (You don't need to know where else I've been - I'm on your site now.)

3. When I Google something and then select "Images" instead of "Web" and then select a specific image many times that image will not enlarge when I select it...it just does nothing. I've dumped the cache, that does not help.
    That could be due to the site. The site has to have 2 images, a thumbnail or smaller image, with that image being a link to the larger one. (It's trivial code, but it's code, and some "web developers" couldn't tell code from oatmeal.)

4. Recent Apps>Active Apps: YouTube is always running even though it's technically not open at all. Any reasoning behind this?
    You never closed it, you went to the home key when you were done with it? Just close it in Active Apps. (The warning about fircing an app closed is really there for only 2 reasons: some apps aren't written properly and don't always save their current state - a requirement in Android, and some apps may need to be in RAM for other apps to use tasks in them, so closing them wastes time and battery. I don't think Youtube falls under either of those categories, unless you're watching Youtube videos in another app that can't run them without Youtube running.)
    12-14-2014 05:41 PM
    Thank you for your help, can you define "force enable zoom", I'm thinking I don't really know what it does/means.

Thanks again
    12-14-2014 06:01 PM