Why does no one talk about the great recent apps screen?

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has made recent apps just like Lollipop with the card view, instead of the grid of images like in KitKat. Its extremely smooth and has no lag, there is sometimes lag in launching it though.

But its even better than Android L because from the recent apps list you can move apps to multi-window which is very very useful. IMO Samsung has done a great job.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has made recent apps just like Lollipop with the card view, instead of the grid of images like in KitKat. Its extremely smooth and has no lag, there is sometimes lag in launching it though.

But its even better than Android L because from the recent apps list you can move apps to multi-window which is very very useful. IMO Samsung has done a great job.

Yea I agree this is one element in the loosened grip on TW that I particularly like quite a lot :)

Posted via the Android Central App

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree.

In general TW is not that bad, just that once a perception has been made its kind of hard to change it. I'll take any skin offering of Samsung (all 2014 top phones) and HTC any day to pure android. I know what's am talking bcos I've a nexus 10 while my wife has nexus 5. My flashing days are over and TW gives me all I need and a little extra more.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming to Note 4 having owned a S3 and G2, both of which are great phones but also had unlocked boot loaders and root, so I've tried a lot of custom roms, root apps etc. To be honest I miss a lot of that, but the multi tasking features and S-pen are amazing and I'm enjoying the phone very much.