Sprint Note 4 update

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
This morning my phone decided that it was time to update. I thought it was going to be Android 5.0.The phone did the entire reboot to the Android system update, rebooted again back into Android.

Yet, I am still on 4.4.4. The only thing I noticed is Sprints spam generator, I mean Voicemail, was updated. I had to go into the application manager and turn off the notifications for the app again.

Does anyone know what this update did other than turn back on Sprint Voicemail?

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think it's time they always include the exact version of the ROM people are being prompted to download via OTA. That way you'll know beforehand what you're getting.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

jordo487

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This morning my phone decided that it was time to update. I thought it was going to be Android 5.0.The phone did the entire reboot to the Android system update, rebooted again back into Android.

Yet, I am still on 4.4.4. The only thing I noticed is Sprints spam generator, I mean Voicemail, was updated. I had to go into the application manager and turn off the notifications for the app again.

Does anyone know what this update did other than turn back on Sprint Voicemail?

You can see here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4/471405-todays-sprint-verizon-update.html

Shamrock_627

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I may be hallucinating, but does anyone notice a HUGE speaker volume increase with this update? I am now being asked to turn it down when watching vids! It is louder than my TV (at normal levels)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon