Hi, new here. Searched and searched and cant find the right case. I am looking for a case like the CM4 case that has rear storage for two credit cards and an ID. I want something with easy access to the cards, but something never covers the screen. I hate screen covering folio type cases. This is the look and style of what I am looking for. They don't make them for N4. They make them for S4 and S5 and seem to be putting all their energy into iphone 6 and 6P.
    Is there a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever?-cm4_s5a.jpg

I have tried slim cases with a Wally Jr Stick on wallet, I hated it.
    Is there a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever?-61juvprk63l__sl1001_.jpg

I am now using a case I found on ebay from China. The design isn't the worst, but it feels cheap, fake leather, and if I put in more than two cards, the case starts pulling away from the sides, so I have to use it with the battery door cover removed.
    Is there a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever?-_57.jpg Is there a wallet case, rear card storage only, that does not cover screen ever?-_571.jpg

Any help in finding a real nice case like this would be greatly appreciated!!
    12-15-2014 01:23 PM
    Forgot to mention I also tried the Versus sliding backdoor case that holds cards as well and wasn't happy with it. Wayyy too bulky.
    12-15-2014 01:31 PM