Below is a picture of the inside of my s charging back cover from Samsung. I have numbered each item, I'm curious as to which one is doing the wireless charging? The cover that came with the phone has nothing inside the cover.

I'm having issues with it charging. I've tried the Samsung wireless charger that came with my s4, and a tylt charger. I'll wake up at night with the screen flashing from clock to home screen. I'm using gentle alarm and trying another alarm/night clock app but it's looking to do the same thing. Seems to get the tylt to work the best, I have to put on side and the number 2 on picture is almost off the charger which makes number one all the way off.

Anyone else having issues? Next step is having Samsung replace the back. I'm not rooted, and I'm not using any task killers, don't know about the stock, never missed with it. Any ideas??

12-15-2014 07:01 PM
    I'm not sure exactly but 1 and 2 are definitely not it... 3 seems more likely to hold the coil which is what actually makes the charging possible. You might just need to align it properly... I know that on my Moto360 if I don't align it just right, the coil won't charge.

PS: You own a Note 5? Cool! Shouldn't you keep that a secret though? :P (I'm joking, BTW... I'm assuming it was a typo).
    12-15-2014 07:05 PM
    Thanks guys. I tried editing the title, didn't see where I did that if possible. Lol
    12-15-2014 10:51 PM
    Below is a picture of the inside of my s charging back cover from Samsung. I have numbered each item, I'm curious as to which one is doing the wireless charging? The cover that came with the phone has nothing inside the cover.

I'm having issues with it charging. I've tried the Samsung wireless charger that came with my s4, and a tylt charger. I'll wake up at night with the screen flashing from clock to home screen. I'm using gentle alarm and trying another alarm/night clock app but it's looking to do the same thing. Seems to get the tylt to work the best, I have to put on side and the number 2 on picture is almost off the charger which makes number one all the way off.

Anyone else having issues? Next step is having Samsung replace the back. I'm not rooted, and I'm not using any task killers, don't know about the stock, never missed with it. Any ideas??

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...83c69a0c56.jpg
    None of those are the charging coil you can see it here. It is the oval copper coil

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Attached Thumbnails Issues with the wireless charging Note 4-uploadfromtaptalk1418752707900.jpg  
    12-16-2014 12:58 PM
    So the coil is smack in the middle of all those marked points haha. Cool, then as long as you center the phone it SHOULD work.
    12-16-2014 01:03 PM