How do can I make my Bluetooth earpiece open and unlock a dormant screen to make calls on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4?

pastoric

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Using a bluetooth earpiece to open and unlock a dormant screen to make calls on a Samsung Galaxy No

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and use a Motorola Sliver Elite earpiece. The earpiece is successfully paired to the phone, the phone settings are set to make calls even with the screen locked, and I have tried just about everything: S Voice, Google, MotoSpeak, Driver and I think a couple others. None of them will allow me to unlock the phone via the earpiece and make a call while the phone is in its holster on my belt, dormant, and the screen is locked. I can use Okay Google to unlock the phone and use it quiet room, via the phone's internal mic, but I can't seem to get anything to work via the earpiece except when the phone is unlocked. In this position, thephone and bluetooth work as intended.
I believe it's very important to not use a phone while driving which is why I have had and used a bluetooth with every phone I have had previously (Moto Razzr HD Max).
Should sombody have an accident resulting ininjury or death because their phone won't unlock and get help, some Lawyer(s) will have a field day...
Can anyone please help me get this to work? I would be very greatful.
Thanks!

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Using a bluetooth earpiece to open and unlock a dormant screen to make calls on a Samsung Galax

Mine works like this with the LG Tone Infinim. I also have the Ok Google everywhere set up. If my phone is locked and I say Ok Google call ****** it will place the call through my headphones.

Posted via the Android Central App