Att Note 4 a lag when submitting texts

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I have ATT Note 4's and since the update, there seems to be a 3 to 4 sec lag when sending texts. Anyone else have this problem? thx

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
A lag in the app, while it waits to send the text? A lag in receiving the test? Where, specifically, is the lag?

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I have ATT Note 4's and since the update, there seems to be a 3 to 4 sec lag when sending texts. Anyone else have this problem? thx

Are you using SwiftKey? Are you using Hangouts? Both of those used together seem to cause lag for me. I like Hangouts so I switched to the built in keyboard and it seems to have resolved it.

Posted via the Android Central App

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Are you using SwiftKey? Are you using Hangouts? Both of those used together seem to cause lag for me. I like Hangouts so I switched to the built in keyboard and it seems to have resolved it.

Posted via the Android Central App

I use swiftkey, dont use hangouts and it lags sending the text out.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As in it just takes a little while to send the actual text message? The phone itself doesn't lag? If that is the case it may be a carrier issue with the towers. I know on all my phone it usually takes 1-2 seconds but sometimes it has hiccuped and taken longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2