I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 about a week ago (don't do it). I'm in the UK so I traded in my old Samsung for my shiny new Note4, I got it for £550 off contract (I have a unlimited everything plan for £15 ($20) a month with 4G on Three UK, might be hard to believe compared to the US prices). I set it up straight away and realised a few things, the hardware is so much better than my old phone, the metal chassis is so nice, however it felt very prone to drops and scratches so I put the Samsung Leather Case on which came with my purchase. I'm overall very happy, the screen is wow! I love the 2K resolution, so much better than 1080p! The new TouchWiz is so clean, I love I've only changed one thing the clock (to the S5 version weather clock instead of Note 4 version). I haven't even craved a custom launcher despite trying it I soon moved back. This phone is so nice, can't wait to see Lollipop! I wasn't expecting to be so impressed, Samsung really hit the ball out of the park this year, what an upgrade! Battery life is also good as well I'm getting 5h screen on time which is fine I believe, can't get near 6 or 7 advertised by some users.

Any tips or tricks? Would all be appreciated, I have left a screenshot of my home screen, oh and I have the Black base model with a 32GB Micro SD card.

Posted via my sexy Note 4
    Attached Thumbnails My Note4 Experience-screenshot_2014-12-19-16-46-49.jpg  
    12-19-2014 11:47 AM
    You realize this statement "I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 about a week ago (don't do it)." Doesn't jive with the rest of what you said? So...you love the phone but you don't suggest anyone else buying one?
    LegalAmerican and lsmachado like this.
    12-19-2014 11:53 AM
    I meant don't do it as in the internet trend that every time someone says about a week ago you play a song, with the words about a week ago, should have made it clear but ya know sorry.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360
    12-19-2014 03:53 PM