Why no 4K Video offered for GN4 on YouTube??

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
That's weird! I get 1440 from the YouTube app but when I checked my own link it only showed 720.
I get 720 in both.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I get 720 in both.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.
Hmm.. This is the 1st time I was able to get 1440 on YouTube

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I get 720 in both.

Are you running YouTube version 6.0.13?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Are you running YouTube version 6.0.13?
I am.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay