Galaxy Note 4, Case Or No Case?

Rarry

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
The best thing about the s view case is that it switches the screen on and off when opened and closed same as Nexus 7. Looks nice too but a shame it doesn't do any cooler stuff. I'm hoping they will make it smarter when lollipop comes along. With an amoled screen powering only the lit pixels the possibilities must be huge.

Posted via the Android Central App

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have it without a case as I did for a month. Then I decided to get a case because I'm afraid of getting the rear camera glass shattered or scratched.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Its a very nice phone and I wish I could go without a case, but just can't afford to on such expensive devices. In the past even slim case has prevented disaster, and its peace of mind.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you rocking your Note 4 naked or being safe with a case? If so why and what case? Even a skin?

Screenshots would be appreciated.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360

No case for me, i have a few ultra crystal clear cases for it but i just like the feel of the phone, "bare"... Recently added this "skin" and i have to say, to me, it just looks, "THAT GOOD" that i'm willing to take the risks... Now instead of "what phone is that?!", i get a lot of, "where'd you get that back cover?!"

20141214_075534-1.jpg

For girls i think its a lot less risky to go without a case cuz my phone is ALWAYS one of 2 places: in my hand or slipped back into her "roomy memory foam compartment" in my hobo bag, so access to it and returning it is, unrestricted, quick as a flash, and no fumbling for it!

BTC

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Only naked for me. I used to love the S view cover but I hated the scratches it would leave on the screen. So no S View for this phone.

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I had the spigen slim armor and didn't like it. Too slippery and doubled the weight of the phone, it was literally like a brick. Picked up the Speck candyshell grip at best buy today for $19.99 regularly $39.99. Looks good. Light, slim and feels great in the hand.

Speck Candyshell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Cell Phones Black SPK-A3194 - Best Buy

I have noticed it is a bit slick. Still looking for a nice case like it though that is light and thin. I don't honestly like Speck's.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
No case unless I'm going to be doing something that's going to require me to protect my phone. I have rarely ever dropped a phone, and have never cracked the screen on the phone knock on wood.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Spigen NeoHybrid with blue trim. It is an AWESOME case and it's far cheaper on eBay/Amazon than it is anywhere else. Also, rocking a Spigen screen protector. I have NEVER used a screen protector on any of my phones but for some reason, I did on my Note 4. You can not even tell it is on.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Spigen NeoHybrid with blue trim. It is an AWESOME case and it's far cheaper on eBay/Amazon than it is anywhere else. Also, rocking a Spigen screen protector. I have NEVER used a screen protector on any of my phones but for some reason, I did on my Note 4. You can not even tell it is on.

I'm using the Silver Neo Hybrid...just ordered the red one too. Love the case on my Note 4.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Fluffyman

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Pouch for work to prevent scratches on the display, otherwise naked.

It feels WAY too great to put it into a case, all the previous Samsung's were just made of glossy plastic but now I want to feel the metal frame and the soft touch back. No problem for me, never broke/dropped a phone in my life.

AlfieBriggs

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Pouch for work to prevent scratches on the display, otherwise naked.

It feels WAY too great to put it into a case, all the previous Samsung's were just made of glossy plastic but now I want to feel the metal frame and the soft touch back. No problem for me, never broke/dropped a phone in my life.

I'm going Otterbox, better safe than sorry.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

mtbrown19

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a slimmer case than the neo hybrid. It feels too wide with it on. Any better recommendations?

The Samsung OEM Potective Case was the solution for me. I purchased the Neo Hybrid as well and found it too bulky. The Samsung case adds little to the size and fits like a glove. Dropped my phone for the first time today and the case did the job.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc