Strange Note 4 Habits

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I can't lock my phone without first pressing the home button so that it goes to my home screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
And when I offer to show you one of the remarkable pictures I've taken, an awkward moment will occur if u try to take my Note to see it. My motto for the Note is "see with your eyes, not with your hands."

SGN4 :-D

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I pick mine up a lot just to light it up and admire its beauty and feel in the hand. (I never use a case)
I run my finger down the chamfered edge sometimes just to feel it.

I sometimes use the pen instead of my finger just because.
99% of the time my finger would be just as good if not easier...

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I pick it up for no reason then look for something to do. Constantly removing notifications from the notification bar I hate to see anything up there. I have no reason why though.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I like to place my phone next to other phones just to see how much bigger mine is. Have no idea why I do this.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.

M3Stang

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
And when I offer to show you one of the remarkable pictures I've taken, an awkward moment will occur if u try to take my Note to see it. My motto for the Note is "see with your eyes, not with your hands."

SGN4 :-D

This is so on par with me. The other day at work I had my phone out and a coworker was like oh can I see it and I said sure. Then when I showed it to them they held their hand out and I was like crap. For the 5 Seconds it was in their hand I felt like a part of me was missing lol.

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I also look for new tips and tricks on YouTube. I also watch videos of the Note 4 that I have already seen dozens of times over. I can't help it.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.
OMG. I do the same thing with watching the videos over and over again on the galaxy note 4 and the 3 which I currently have. I love the 'what's on my galaxy note 4 videos'. I even watch the Samsung YouTube channel Galaxy Note 4 play list over and over again. Totally obsessed all things galaxy note

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
OMG. I do the same thing with watching the videos over and over again on the galaxy note 4 and the 3 which I currently have. I love the 'what's on my galaxy note 4 videos'. I even watch the Samsung YouTube channel Galaxy Note 4 play list over and over again. Totally obsessed all things galaxy note

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away
The Samsung Mobile USA channel on YouTube is awesome. I look through those videos all the time.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I go back and forth between Samsung and Google services and apps all the time. Sometimes I like Chrome, other times I prefer the Samsung browser. Sometimes I use the stock messaging app, sometimes I go with Hangouts. I can't seem to make up my mind what to use. So I have gotten into a bad habit of flip-flopping. Another weird habit I have is that it I uninstall an app, I have to go to the Play store and X it out of the list of downloaded apps. I just don't want to see it listed anymore.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes when I'm watching sports, I will take a cloth and wipe down my Note 4 over and over and won't want to touch it and put smudges on it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have always cleaned my phones. That will never change. Never Out Of THE case. Hate how it will randomly do things. Case takes care of that. I prefer the Samsung S View cases. No one touches my phone. Lol