01-02-2015 06:33 PM
48 12
tools
    Was wondering if any of you have strange use habits with your Note 4s? I certainly do. First, I turn my Note on and off a lot for no good reason other than the fact that I like using the fingerprint scanner. I have perfected using it and just like confirmation that it still works well. I use the S-pen constantly, Wen at times when it would probably be more convenient to not use it. But, it is so cool to use and I want to use it all the time. Those are 2 of mine. What about the rest of you? Any strange habits with your Note 4s?

Note in my house!
    12-20-2014 04:57 AM
    I have a strange habit of cleaning the screen practically all hours and when there is a bit of dust trapped I lose it, phone OCD.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360
    12-20-2014 07:12 AM
    Also I always take my phone out of the S-Flip Case at least once a day, I have no idea why

12-20-2014 07:12 AM
    Yeh have the same habits of unlocking often for no valid reason and then think to myself hmmm what can I do now.

Clean regularly phone ocd.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ed Walzer, gregg6942 and makie like this.
    12-20-2014 07:21 AM
    Join the club, phone OCD is a very serious disease.

MightyMike likes this.
    12-20-2014 07:39 AM
    Join the club, phone OCD is a very serious disease.

Yeh just awel the Dr is here but I suspect he has it to lol

12-20-2014 07:40 AM
    I think it is important to clean the phone just for routine upkeep. Nothing more unattractive than a dirty phone. gust cleaned mine again today.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.
    12-20-2014 02:49 PM
    These are the true signs that you love your phone

12-20-2014 03:03 PM
    AC all the freakin time. What's up with that?!

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    12-20-2014 03:36 PM
    I have a neat and tidy habit of hitting the 'close all apps' after I have opened ran a few things..... Can't help myself!
    12-20-2014 06:42 PM
    I prefer my phone outside of the case (got a fairly bulky case from Verizon when I got the phone) but when not in the case I'm constantly loading an app, launching the camera, or calling someone by accident simply because the screen goes all the way to the edges. I put it back in the case a couple of days ago just so I would stop accidentally doing things. It solves that purpose but sure makes it feel bulky.
    12-20-2014 07:43 PM
    I have a neat and tidy habit of hitting the 'close all apps' after I have opened ran a few things..... Can't help myself!
    Yeah, when I see a number in that green circle, I'm like "who is running?" and close it. Usually stoopid Facebook. Really ought to remove that.

I keep rearranging the apps in the apps drawer/windows/whatever. Utilities on one page, games on another. Useless crap here. No, today they're in a folder. Tomorrow, out of the folder.
    12-20-2014 08:20 PM
    Yeah, when I see a number in that green circle, I'm like "who is running?"
    Green Circle? Where do you see that?

LOL, you made me laugh!
    12-20-2014 08:27 PM
    There's a widget called "Active Applications". It is usually green but for high activity, it turns red. I don't like it when it turns red.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    12-20-2014 08:34 PM
    There's a widget called "Active Applications". It is usually green but for high activity, it turns red. I don't like it when it turns red.
    Cool, Thank you, found it.
    12-20-2014 10:01 PM
    I'm always wiping my screen. I switch between Nova and TW at least twice a day. I take random pics just because I love how they look. I watch YT videos on my tab while performing the actions on my phone; looking for new tips and tricks videos daily. I take it out of the case just to feel it and look at it. All this after having it since the 4th day after launch. I'm still so in love.

SGN4 :-D
    12-20-2014 10:25 PM
    I'm always wiping my screen. I switch between Nova and TW at least twice a day. I take random pics just because I love how they look. I watch YT videos on my tab while performing the actions on my phone; looking for new tips and tricks videos daily. I take it out of the case just to feel it and look at it. All this after having it since the 4th day after launch. I'm still so in love.

I also look for new tips and tricks on YouTube. I also watch videos of the Note 4 that I have already seen dozens of times over. I can't help it.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.
    12-20-2014 11:51 PM
    I use mine as a phone, primarily and PDA functions secondary.
    12-20-2014 11:58 PM
    I use mine as a phone, primarily and PDA functions secondary.
    Those are strange habits.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.
    Formerly Known As likes this.
    12-21-2014 12:00 AM
    Hi my name is Shizzle ma nizzle and I also have phone OCD.

I was diagnosed only last month ever since I got this stupid note. Now for no reason I just pick up my phone, unlock it and do nothing of any significant with it. Just fiddle with it, searching for hidden function that may or may not exist. And the S pen is feeling the brunt the most followed by my poor wife who gave me the ultimatum to either go for therapy or she would.............
    Which is why am here.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    12-21-2014 12:46 AM
    I can't lock my phone without first pressing the home button so that it goes to my home screen.

12-21-2014 01:38 AM
    What meaning phone ocd?

12-21-2014 04:29 AM
    What meaning phone ocd?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder =OCD

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    12-21-2014 07:53 AM
    I can't lock my phone without first pressing the home button so that it goes to my home screen.

LOL, me too!
    12-21-2014 10:21 AM
    And when I offer to show you one of the remarkable pictures I've taken, an awkward moment will occur if u try to take my Note to see it. My motto for the Note is "see with your eyes, not with your hands."

12-21-2014 10:57 AM
48 12