Just got my Note 4 and am looking for a good case. I am looking for one that is not to bulky and offers very drop protection. My wife has an Otterbox Commuter and really likes it.

Here are a few I am considering:

UAG
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle
    Otterbox Commuter

Please give me your opinions on these cases or any others I don't ha e listed.

Thanks!
    12-20-2014 12:24 PM
    You will get many answers to this question. I have a caseology I got off amazon. Beautiful and has a great grip to it. I will buy another of different color. Super easy to put on and a Nice tight fit. And it has a bumper that I like. Great cheap case with a slim line fit.

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    12-20-2014 12:55 PM
    As MightMike said, "best flavor of ice cream". Caseology has nice cases, so do Spigen, Abacus and a few others. If you don't want a wallet-type case (full cover that folds open), any TPU case with a silicone liner will do. I prefer one with a holster because I've been carrying cellphones on my belt for about 15 years. (Although I'll throw my old flip phone [that still works] into a pants pocket with no case. It's smaller than my trifold wallet.)
    12-20-2014 01:03 PM
    Just got my Note 4 and am looking for a good case. I am looking for one that is not to bulky and offers very drop protection. My wife has an Otterbox Commuter and really likes it.

UAG
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle
    Otterbox Commuter

Thanks!
    The supcase one attracts way too much dust near the home button and under the screen protector. I hear that the Speck Candyshell Grip case is quite good. Amazon.com: Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Retail Packaging - Black/Slate Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-20-2014 01:16 PM
    Go for this original Samsung case which doesn't add any bulk to the phone and protects well. I have it on my note 4 for a month now and it's better than anything else that I used before including otter commuter which is good but adds too much bulk and weight.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Best all around case for Note 4-screenshot_2014-12-20-23-15-20.jpg  
    12-20-2014 01:18 PM

UAG
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle
    Otterbox Commuter

Thanks!
    I had the Supcase on my S5 and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately it is just too big for an already huge Note 4 (for my preference). (I actually still have the Supcase on my Galaxy Tab 4 and absolutely love it. Dropped it down a flight of concrete steps, zero damage, just kinda bounced it's way down. Mind you, I'm pretty sure my heart stopped as I watched lol) I went with the Tech 21 tpu case and it has been great! perfect grip, great impact resistance, slim and I love the purple color I got. I'd recommend it as a daily driver case.
    12-20-2014 02:12 PM
    Speck candy shell grip! Slim, grippy, and great drop protection.
    akutch34 and Yogi217 like this.
    12-20-2014 02:58 PM
    I agree. ..this is my first Speck case, but it's the BEST case I've ever had on ANY of my phones!!! NO bulk, great protection & a great grip. Colors are not extensive but it seems that the guys are usually preferably to the darker cases. They have a nice black/grey case.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    12-20-2014 04:49 PM
    Go for this original Samsung case which doesn't add any bulk to the phone and protects well. I have it on my note 4 for a month now and it's better than anything else that I used before including otter commuter which is good but adds too much bulk and weight.

I have this one too (in blue) Great grip and perfect fit 👍
    philip42 and Epotimet93 like this.
    12-20-2014 05:28 PM

I'm the same as this guy. Samsung original case as in photo. Great protection while very slim and Samsung logo on the back so still stylish.

rikken likes this.
    12-20-2014 06:52 PM
    I really like the Spigen Neo Hybrid case for this phone. Verus makes some really great looking cases also!
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    12-20-2014 06:57 PM
    Ton of posts already about this but I prefer UAG.
    12-20-2014 07:19 PM
    I love my Uag case. Very rugged, not bulky, and great grip.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-20-2014 07:34 PM
    Otterbox commuter

12-20-2014 07:57 PM
    Otterbox Commuter. I have the iBlasen too and don't like it.

12-20-2014 08:06 PM
    I have 2. The wallet cover by Caseen is not recommended. It dropped on concrete from my lap. I guess it fell just the right way to dent the piece that holds the phone in place AND my phone. Not a horrible scratch or dent but a scratch nonetheless.

Ringke Fusion Shock. It's clear and light weight. There's these little "feet" that keep it off its face and the lens. I put my phone on the hood of my car and it slid off. Not a scratch. Definitely would recommend.

SGN4 :-D
    12-20-2014 09:35 PM
    I agree. ..this is my first Speck case, but it's the BEST case I've ever had on ANY of my phones!!! NO bulk, great protection & a great grip. Colors are not extensive but it seems that the guys are usually preferably to the darker cases. They have a nice black/grey case.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    Speck candyshell grip here too. I've had spigen slim armor, and it wasn't bad. I also have a cheap tpu. The Speck is best all around for me. Slim, grippy, good protection. I used it on my previous note 3 as well, and couldn't be happier.
    12-20-2014 10:13 PM