bluetooth speaker with dockingstation

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone knows of a very good one that is less than 50€? This is meant for my bathroom so the speaker should be at least 5W.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And it has to be waterproof (not just watr resistant), because condensing steam or water vapor will destroy it quickly if it isn't. Unless you put it into a zipped plastic bag - which is what you should do with your phone if it's going to be near water, water vapor or steam. (On a boat trip, people thought I was crazy to carry my "waterproof" marine radio in double plastic bags - until it fell overboard in about 50 meters of ocean water, floated, and I calmly reached over with a net and retrieved it. Then everyone wanted to know where to buy "those" bags. [I could have gotten rich selling 5 cent bags for 10 dollars each.] Oh - the radio was still working after I hosed the salt water off the outer bag, it never shut off.)

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That's a valid point although I don't mind much about that for the speaker. As for phone I don't take it to the bathroom when I know I've to bath. Only for monkey business I take the phone with me.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy