12-31-2014 05:24 PM
32 12
tools
    I hope and pray all goes well with your mom.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.
    12-23-2014 09:57 PM
    I have jump as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-23-2014 10:23 PM
    @Paula0. All will be well. She will come out unscathed and stronger. You just wait.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    12-24-2014 12:11 AM
    Sending prayers your way.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-25-2014 09:08 PM
    While we strive to replace with a like for like device if that model is unavailable at the of the claim we may offer a comparable model.
    Not sure exactly who you are but regardless of what you "strive" to do, exact words in a contract like "at our sole discretion" leaves way too many possibilities that if my phone tanks at the 1.8 year mark that I might receive an older gen device or even something like a G3 is way too risky for my tastes.

When it rains, it pours. Just found out my mom has a mass on her meninges (membrane covering brain) and went into surgery this morning. Luckily I was able to put the deductible on the Sprint bill and they sent me the phone in less than 24hrs. I am activating it now after finalizing everything last night. I'll now have my phone as I rush from NC to NJ! I could have just re-activated my old S3 but, really, it is so small now, ya know? LOL

According to the Sprint guy that answered the phone, I don't need to switch the SIM cards as there's nothing on there I need. So I'm not bothering.

I had my Note exactly the way I wanted it and now I have to start over. Well, at least now I have something to do in the airport and on the plane and in the ICU waiting room, right? something to occupy my mind.
    Terribly sorry to hear about your mom, I hope things are going better. (perhaps I should read the thread through..) either way, I will send well wishes your way.
    12-30-2014 07:30 AM
    Not sure exactly who you are but regardless of what you "strive" to do, exact words in a contract like "at our sole discretion" leaves way too many possibilities that if my phone tanks at the 1.8 year mark that I might receive an older gen device or even something like a G3 is way too risky for my tastes.
    Typically, we will replace with the same make and model of the phone that you filed your for. If that specific device is unavailable then we may offer a comparable model. Usually, this model will have similar specs to your original phone and is typically not a downgraded devices. In the event that you are offered a comparable model, we'd always be happy to look into your claim and discuss if there are any other available options.
    12-31-2014 12:23 PM
    I'm with TMO, and have their Jump program. It's $10/month and includes anytime phone upgrades (once half the price is paid), Premium Handset Protection, and Lookout Premium. $10/month! And no contract!
    12-31-2014 05:24 PM
32 12