I've always being amazed by the strength of Otterbox cases, I'm not in even any places which are even slightly dangerous however I just love the security of knowing your phone is so safe! I don't want to scratch the screen my last Samsung had so many tiny hairline scratches was unbelievable and I don't even know how, so I ain't taking the risk! I also kinda love the look of the case for some strange reason. Anyone got the case on or an opinion? Even a past experience with Otterbox on another phone.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360
    12-21-2014 03:37 PM
    I used Otterbox Commuter for my previous M8 and now my Note 4.not only does the case help with protection, but the case helps the phone's eventual resale value/condition.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-21-2014 10:33 PM
    I've had a Otterbox defender on all my previous phones (BB's) and have not had any problems. Yes, they add bulk but that doesn't bother me, actually like it a little better because I have big hands. I had one phone fall off a roof of a building that I was working on, the phone wasn't damaged one bit. I ordered a defender for this phone and should be here Wed. and will try to upload some pics. I don't know about the screen protector on it, so I ordered an iloom flex just in case. The only thing that I could say negative is that the clips on the holsters seem to break off fairly easy but Otterbox has always replaced them.
    12-22-2014 03:32 AM
    I have a defender on my note 4. The plastic on the case feels like otterbox has finally gotten their rubber formula correct. I've owned an otterbox for every phone that I have ever used and this one feels the best so far. The only complaint is with the hole around the home button on the screen protector - a little bit of dust can enter the case in that area but it takes a couple weeks for it to do so with normal pocket carry

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-22-2014 03:46 AM