Hi everyone. I'm having a problem with voice dialing. When I say "ok google" and then say "call mom", google asks me which number and displays two numbers....one which I have deleted from my contacts list. This is instead of just dialing the only number left in contacts. Can't seem to get that number deleted permanently I guess and was wondering if anyone could help.

Thanks
    Charles
    12-22-2014 06:39 PM
    Hi everyone. I'm having a problem with voice dialing. When I say "ok google" and then say "call mom", google asks me which number and displays two numbers....one which I have deleted from my contacts list. This is instead of just dialing the only number left in contacts. Can't seem to get that number deleted permanently I guess and was wondering if anyone could help.

Thanks
    Charles
    Go into your contacts and see if you can set the preferred number as the default. Also, try saying "call mom cell", or "call mom home". That may also help specific the number you are trying to dial.
    12-22-2014 07:00 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I have been at this for quite a while now.....Whew! There is only one contact number, I deleted the old one. It still brings up both though and asks me to choose which number to call. I labeled the new number as you suggested but to no avail..... I am guessing that the old number is stored somewhere and I need to delete it.

Charles
    rvjjr likes this.
    12-22-2014 07:31 PM
    So do you have your contacts in the cloud? Maybe it is floating in the cloud and coming back to haunt you.
    12-22-2014 09:22 PM