12-29-2014 03:09 AM
37 12
tools
    I've used these for the past few years. They remove body oils like magic, whether you use screen protectors or not. Couldn't live without them! A packet in every vehicle, always one in my pocket. I'm OCD about fingerprints. Lol
    Each sheet lasts quite a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.
    KreepyKen and DAS like this.
    12-25-2014 05:24 PM
    I've used these for the past few years. They remove body oils like magic, whether you use screen protectors or not. Couldn't live without them! A packet in every vehicle, always one in my pocket. I'm OCD about fingerprints. Lol
    Each sheet lasts quite a while.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...1a9f5b7574.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.
    Where can I buy them?
    12-26-2014 03:27 AM
    I'm the slob in the bunch! Once I put on the screen protector...never cleaned it. My daughter has. She'll pick it and and say, "daddy...it's filthy and nasty! " I will say, "I'm fine...if you wanna use it then wipe it off! " lol

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4
    12-26-2014 08:14 AM
    Right now I have NewPhone-itis. I don't want a speck of dust on my Note 4 but I realize that's not realistic. Soon, I hope, I'll be able to withstand a few fingerprints.

from the IV
    12-26-2014 08:33 AM
    Where can I buy them?
    http://www.amazon.com/Kimtech-Touchs...cUvbUpU4148497

Good Luck!
    Ron
    12-26-2014 12:18 PM
    Right now I have NewPhone-itis. I don't want a speck of dust on my Note 4 but I realize that's not realistic. Soon, I hope, I'll be able to withstand a few fingerprints.

from the IV
    Wait till you get your 1st scratch/ ding etc...LOL
    MightyMike likes this.
    12-26-2014 12:24 PM
    Wait till you get your 1st scratch/ ding etc...LOL
    No. No, no, no. No.

I have a case with a cover and a tempered glass screen protector. That's got protect it. Right.

Right?

from the IV
    MightyMike likes this.
    12-26-2014 12:31 PM
    No. No, no, no. No.

I have a case with a cover and a tempered glass screen protector. That's got protect it. Right.

Right?
    from the IV

NOOOOOOOOOO....

Here's an example - you go to plug the charger in...and you miss, or it hits slightly off center before it connects...

Check the area around the hole...it will, after time, show dings on the aluminum! Don't ask me how I know.

By the way, I use a UAG case and have dropped the phone a good 10-15 times on hard surfaces (no screen protector). I have no damage to the phone / screen or the case. The glass is way tougher than on the Note 3 and I've always found the glass screen protectors to be of way less quality then the OEM glass, making for grease magnets and making it harder to view in direct sunlight. I have had my Note 4 since day one with no screen damage at all...not even a scratch from my earring.
    12-26-2014 12:47 PM
    NOOOOOOOOOO....

Here's an example - you go to plug the charger in...and you miss, or it hits slightly off center before it connects...

Check the area around the hole...it will, after time, show dings on the aluminum! Don't ask me how I know.

By the way, I use a UAG case and have dropped the phone a good 10-15 times on hard surfaces (no screen protector). I have no damage to the phone / screen or the case. The glass is way tougher than on the Note 3 and I've always found the glass screen protectors to be of way less quality then the OEM glass, making for grease magnets and making it harder to view in direct sunlight. I have had my Note 4 since day one with no screen damage at all...not even a scratch from my earring.
    I left the plastic on the bottom that surrounds the charging port for precisely that reason. It should at least delay the...possibly...inevitable. It's good to know the glass is tough. I have to keep in mind that it's just a material thing, no matter how much I think I love it.

from the G Pad 7
    12-26-2014 01:05 PM
    ...not even a scratch from my earring.
    What the hell are you doing with your Note 4? Cuddling it? hehehe
    12-26-2014 01:50 PM
    I use my shirt.
    12-26-2014 02:18 PM
    Just rub it on my jeans, quick and effective.
    Lol, same here
    12-29-2014 03:09 AM
37 12