Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Keeping the screen clean...

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Keeping the screen clean...

I don't my pocket usually wipes it off some but I don't like it squeaky clean because the S pen doesn't move as smoothly to me.

Posted from my Note 4 baby.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I just want to say that I love my Note 4 in its Tech 21 Classic with its Body Guardz tempered glass. It's just...well...beautiful.

from the IV

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Haha, thanks but I'm good. A little OCD has its benefits! :p My phone is always clean as a whistle and looks pristine. Can't stand it when I see others, like my girl's, all slimed up with skin oils so much so it's hard to see the screen. Yuck! But hey whatever works for ya! I'm not going to judge. :D
I was yankin' ur chain! I also hate oily screens...but I guess I'm not as OCD as you; perhaps a bit less so. :)

ten20life

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

I've used these for the past few years. They remove body oils like magic, whether you use screen protectors or not. Couldn't live without them! A packet in every vehicle, always one in my pocket. I'm OCD about fingerprints. Lol
Each sheet lasts quite a while.

9f6ccd0968eac944ce0cbe1a9f5b7574.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

donb2010

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm the slob in the bunch! Once I put on the screen protector...never cleaned it. My daughter has. She'll pick it and and say, "daddy...it's filthy and nasty! " I will say, "I'm fine...if you wanna use it then wipe it off! " lol

Sent via the Next Big Thing, My Galaxy N4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Right now I have NewPhone-itis. I don't want a speck of dust on my Note 4 but I realize that's not realistic. Soon, I hope, I'll be able to withstand a few fingerprints.

from the IV

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Right now I have NewPhone-itis. I don't want a speck of dust on my Note 4 but I realize that's not realistic. Soon, I hope, I'll be able to withstand a few fingerprints.

from the IV
Wait till you get your 1st scratch/ ding etc...LOL

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No. No, no, no. No.

I have a case with a cover and a tempered glass screen protector. That's got protect it. Right.

Right?
from the IV

NOOOOOOOOOO....

Here's an example - you go to plug the charger in...and you miss, or it hits slightly off center before it connects...

Check the area around the hole...it will, after time, show dings on the aluminum! Don't ask me how I know.

By the way, I use a UAG case and have dropped the phone a good 10-15 times on hard surfaces (no screen protector). I have no damage to the phone / screen or the case. The glass is way tougher than on the Note 3 and I've always found the glass screen protectors to be of way less quality then the OEM glass, making for grease magnets and making it harder to view in direct sunlight. I have had my Note 4 since day one with no screen damage at all...not even a scratch from my earring.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

NOOOOOOOOOO....

Here's an example - you go to plug the charger in...and you miss, or it hits slightly off center before it connects...

Check the area around the hole...it will, after time, show dings on the aluminum! Don't ask me how I know.

By the way, I use a UAG case and have dropped the phone a good 10-15 times on hard surfaces (no screen protector). I have no damage to the phone / screen or the case. The glass is way tougher than on the Note 3 and I've always found the glass screen protectors to be of way less quality then the OEM glass, making for grease magnets and making it harder to view in direct sunlight. I have had my Note 4 since day one with no screen damage at all...not even a scratch from my earring.

I left the plastic on the bottom that surrounds the charging port for precisely that reason. It should at least delay the...possibly...inevitable. It's good to know the glass is tough. I have to keep in mind that it's just a material thing, no matter how much I think I love it.

from the G Pad 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38