Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Keeping the screen clean...

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Keeping the screen clean...

Microfiber cloth. I get them from the eyeglasses place in Wal-Mart. Sometimes you can get them for free if you hit them at the right time.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Microfibre cloth with antistatic spray is what I use.

Sent from my Nexus 10

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

I've found that the best way to clean the screen is to throw it as hard as you can at the ground. That way all the dirt comes off. You guys should try it!

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

Soap and water followed by a towel dry. Same method I use to clean my glasses. (My skin is very oily so the dry methods are not very effective for me.)

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site

I use a microfiber cloth but will be interesting to see other methods.

Posted via the Android Central App

There is no other method. Microfiber. Since I do auto detailing from time to time, I have about 100 cloths available.

I actually have one on my bed at all times. Yeah, I'm anal like that. Can't stand a dirty phone.

When I'm at work and see MANY people with dirty/scratched/nasty/broken phones I cringe. But that's just me. I realize a lot of people don't care.

But I really do think microfiber cloths clean best and quickly.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site

I have a screen protector on my Note 4 and this has worked very well for me in keeping it clean.

Monster iCleanScreen Cleaner V2 for iPhone and iPod https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002E9HJ1...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4146346

Sent from my SM-N910T

A screen protector "protects" your screen. Unless your definition of "clean" is different than mine. lol

But actually, this is the first thread I've seen started on peoples' opinion on how to clean a screen. I thought it was obvious. (I know there's more than one way)

Microfiber cloth. I get them from the eyeglasses place in Wal-Mart. Sometimes you can get them for free if you hit them at the right time.

Wow. I hope you don't pay for them.

Microfiber cloths are pretty cheap now. And last a good long while.

Last edited:

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm very meticulous about keeping anything from getting on the screen in the first place so as to highly minimize any need to clean it (An ounce of prevention...). :) Example, I won't touch my phone if my hands are dirty, will wash and dry them first. I also use the S-Pen most of the time to limit the chance of finger prints or when I do use a finger will wipe the tip on my clothing before touching the screen. In the off chance something does get on the screen I'll use a soft cloth or part of soft clothing I'm wearing to carefully clean it.

Edit: forgot to add that to keep skin oils off the phone ear piece area and the screen when talking on the phone I hold it just off my ear and never press it to my face. :)
You need a life...