free music

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Google has been offering free albums lately but how do I get the music to my player? It seems that I can only stream from the play store

** never mind. I had to go into settings and manually refresh my albums for them to show up

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Google has been offering free albums lately but how do I get the music to my player? It seems that I can only stream from the play store

** never mind. I had to go into settings and manually refresh my albums for them to show up
I have been wondering the same thing. How did you do this?

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

how did you refresh your settings? iv been wondering how to get the songs to my music player also

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I use the google app for music... Top left tab then settings. It will say refresh.

Posted via the Android Central App

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know, Google doesn't allow api access to Play Music, so you won't be able to access your music from other apps.

However, if you own the music (vs just streaming it), you can download the files to your computer using the Google Music Manager, and then transfer the files to your phone or SD card to Play in the stock music app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38