e-mail and S Pen

RP London

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am new to the Note world. l will start of by saying its the best phone I've had
l work a lot on my phone and I'm using the S pen to write a lot of emails.

Is there a way to bring up the"writing screen" when writing an email similar to the writing screen I can bring up In other apps.?

In referring to the full size white screen that is brought up by selecting the small blue circle

Thanks for your answers, and I apologize if its adumb question.

happy holiday

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi RP London, While using the stock email app, the closest way to write an email is after bringing up the keyboard touch and hold the microphone at the bottom left of keyboard. Then touch the T with the spen and a small window will pop open and you can begin writing your email. I hope this helps.

RP London

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Thank you both. But, when I write a message on apps like whatsapp, I can bring up a full white screen where l Can constantly see and edit what l just wrote. Do you know what I'm talking about?

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I just discovered that in the stock email app look just below and to the right of the subject line you will see a greater than sign, select that and a tool bar will open, slide it to the right and you will see the "use drawing tool". You can write out your email. I know it's not exactly what you mean, but that will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance