Will Andriod Recognize a Sennheiser USB Headset Converted via MicroSD?

dalka

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Bought a Note 4, 2 weeks ago after driving an old Nokia Sybian device into the ground...RIP....this is my first post in this fine community.

My one major compliant about the Note 4 is the sound quality of your voice on the other end, especially in speakerphone mode. It is as if nobody ever tested it or something (or a bunch of 25 year old engineers were allowed to release it without testing it for sound quality because they never use the phone as a phone?

PRIMARY QUESTION:
I own a Sennheiser wired headset (Sennheiser Culture Series Wideband Headset (SC60-USB-ML)) that I use for podcast recording, If I buy a female USB to male microsd converter, will the Andriod on the phone recognize the device? If not, is there a way to fix this? Does anyone have any other ideas? Sound quality is vital for a serious business device.

SECORDARY QUESTION
While we are on the subject, why isn't there a cardoid microphone setting for use in crowded and/or noisy places on the main device? Why isn't there a 1/8" microphone input device (or is the headset one multi-functional and it doesn't say it)? PS Samsung needs to hire some auditory engineers STAT for the next device to fix this stuff.

Thank you for your thoughts. Happy New Year to all. May your 2015 be joyous and bright.

Last edited:

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a case on it? There are some cases that don't treat Verizon phones well as Verizon changed the location on the microphone from the others.
Good Luck!
Ron

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae