I am actually confused about whether I might have lost a piece of functionality since the VzW update or not.

I swear I had new or unread incoming text audio notification before the update. But maybe I am just wrong. Someone here will know I am sure.

At any rate, I no longer have any notification of incoming text and I don't think the unread text counter is advancing past one if there is one unread text in there.

I have email notification including the number of unread emails but no text notification. Did we ever have it?

Not sure where to go to find it as there does not appear to be a category for text in the notifications panel in settings.
    12-26-2014 08:26 PM
    I am actually confused about whether I might have lost a piece of functionality since the VzW update or not.

I swear I had new or unread incoming text audio notification before the update. But maybe I am just wrong. Someone here will know I am sure.

At any rate, I no longer have any notification of incoming text and I don't think the unread text counter is advancing past one if there is one unread text in there.

I have email notification including the number of unread emails but no text notification. Did we ever have it?

Not sure where to go to find it as there does not appear to be a category for text in the notifications panel in settings.
    Go into your settings ---> application management ---> and find messaging. Clear app data and cache, reboot phone, and try to reproduce the problem. Also, try going into your messaging app settings and see if you have notifications set to alert you.
    12-27-2014 05:40 AM