08-09-2015 01:28 PM
327 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Verizon by far

posted with my note 4
    carlos12001 likes this.
    02-10-2015 12:27 PM
    On the phone with AT&T right now for my bill....3 representatives later and they still can't figure out my bill.

AT&T may have great coverage, but their customer service is HORRIBLE! I have been dealing with them for the past 2 yrs, and every bill is a different amount! Just horrible!

Counting my days until I cancel internet service with them and be FREE from them!
    02-10-2015 06:25 PM
    I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile in November, after 8 years of putting up with poor service and failed promises. I live in Chicago, and my TMO service is great. Service will definitely depend on your location, so that will determine which provider you choose. I'm very happy with TMO. Great coverage, low cost, great customer service, and NO SERVICE CONTRACT!

Posted via Android Central App
    02-10-2015 06:56 PM
    Verizon makes me mad but I will never leave. I've had Verizon since I was in middle school and have only lost a handful of calls.

Sent from my Note 4.
    02-10-2015 10:17 PM
    Verizon is definitely the beast in cell phone service providers...I mean heck, their CFO publicly made a statement saying they don't mind loosing consumers to other providers when T-mobile came out with the Rollover Data plan.

And it is true verizon just has a very good coverage...Their customer service and prices may be a bit too much, but they know u will deal with all that cuz of their coverage!
    02-11-2015 01:03 AM
    At&t has worked for me but the bill is kind of high

Posted via the Android Central App
    My Verizon bill is high and I'm the only one on it with an iPad added on. 10gb plan for $80 + $29 for my note 4 payments $10 for the iPad and $15 charge having a phone on it after taxes I am paying $144 a month for myself . Might consider going to sprint but idk how good the service is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-11-2015 10:01 AM
    On the phone with AT&T right now for my bill....3 representatives later and they still can't figure out my bill.

AT&T may have great coverage, but their customer service is HORRIBLE! I have been dealing with them for the past 2 yrs, and every bill is a different amount! Just horrible!

Counting my days until I cancel internet service with them and be FREE from them!
    It will always be different .....last month my bill was like $144.33 and this month I just paid $144.11 . Taxes will always change it

02-11-2015 10:03 AM
    The vote is on.
    I'm tired of Verizon's service or lack of it. They promise upgrades too XLTE yet so many areas suffer here.

Here I live VZW has the best coverage, voice and data and a most reliable network.
    I perhaps could save $10/month elsewhere but after years as a Sprint customer it does me no good to have $10 in my wallet when my call won't connect or the data isn't there.
    02-11-2015 07:45 PM

Did that once too, a few years ago.

Sent from my glorious note 4.
    02-12-2015 07:47 AM
    My Verizon bill is high and I'm the only one on it with an iPad added on. 10gb plan for $80 + $29 for my note 4 payments $10 for the iPad and $15 charge having a phone on it after taxes I am paying $144 a month for myself . Might consider going to sprint but idk how good the service is

Made that mistake once too, I don't recommend it. Verizon, all in all, is the best. Always has been.

Sent from my glorious note 4.
    02-12-2015 07:49 AM
    Is anyone on pageplus? It is Verizon service 4g lte with a Sim card 55$ a month pre paid.I have my note3 on it and it's awesome.
    02-12-2015 08:26 AM
    Depends on where you live. There are very few places Verizon is NOT good. Sprint and T-Mobile are garbage.

carlos12001 likes this.
    02-12-2015 09:54 AM
    Depends on where you live. There are very few places Verizon is NOT good. Sprint and T-Mobile are garbage.

Yes it does depend on where you live. Here in Broomfield, Verizon and AT&T are garbage. Here in 2015 they can't even get me LTE at my house. Only T-Mobile can do that so unseen been worn them for two years.

I try out AT&T once in a while on my iPad just to see if they've gotten better but they still suck.
    02-12-2015 10:00 AM
    This is an screen cap on AT&T from my iPad at 1AM when speed should be excellent because the carrier is less congested. To get this speed, I had to stand at the upstairs northeast window in my house. At the same time on T-Mobile, I can get 50Mbps up to nearly 60 in my basement.

Robin's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Thread-img_4674.jpg
    Robin's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Thread-screenshot_2015-02-01-04-15-31.jpg
    02-12-2015 10:22 AM
    It really depends where you live. After that is is about doing some homework on sites like Rootmetrics to see how the networks compare on coverage, speed, calls , etc.
    02-13-2015 12:34 PM
    This is an screen cap on AT&T from my iPad at 1AM when speed should be excellent because the carrier is less congested. To get this speed, I had to stand at the upstairs northeast window in my house. At the same time on T-Mobile, I can get 50Mbps up to nearly 60 in my basement.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4674.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	163110
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-01-04-15-31.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	163111
    With one bar and that ping, you probably have very weak signal and very poor snr.

Obviously in your case, tmobile is the better choice in your home. There is no one carrier that is the best everywhere.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    shortwave8669 likes this.
    02-15-2015 03:52 AM
    Yes it does depend on where you live. Here in Broomfield, Verizon and AT&T are garbage. Here in 2015 they can't even get me LTE at my house. Only T-Mobile can do that so unseen been worn them for two years.

I try out AT&T once in a while on my iPad just to see if they've gotten better but they still suck.
    Have you tried att and Verizon at many different locations? Order just at your house? RootMetrics indicates that Verizon gets good speeds at a number of places in Broomfield. TMobile does seem better in your area.

02-15-2015 03:57 AM
    Robin's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1423991096653.jpgRobin's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1423991103544.jpg

02-15-2015 04:05 AM
    Have you tried att and Verizon at many different locations? Order just at your house? RootMetrics indicates that Verizon is not far behind tmobile in speeds in the Denver area.

Yes I have. When I had AT&T, if I drove one block west, I could get 30Mbps on a good day but the average was about 11Mbps. At my house, I got what I posted in the screen cap above. At 2AM I could actually get 2-4Mbps if I went upstairs in my house and stood by the window. I could only get an LTE signal after midnight.

Back when AT&T first got 3G service, it took them about 8 months to finally get it in my area and then I couldn't get it at my house. Finally it started working here but it was painfully slow.

Verizon averaged about 5Mbps around my city when I tried them on my iPad. Luckily, they offered a one day data pass so I could try it out. At my house, I got about the same as AT&T.

Only T-Mobile could get me data here. The coverage here is outstanding no matter where I go and it's only gotten better over the last year. Why is it so important to get data at my house? The biggest reason is for when there is a power outage which happens a few times a year at least or if my DSL goes out. That too happens a few times a year.

I'm happy with T-Mobile because I can finally use my phone here and never have to think about turning on WiFi if I forget. I'm so happy I pay for unlimited everything. I got AT&T when the first iPhone came out and stayed with them until two years ago when I dumped them and went to T-Mobile. I can't say enough good things about them. Finally I have a good carrier.
    shortwave8669 and dpham00 like this.
    02-15-2015 04:14 AM
    I understand. Most definitely for your situation tmobile is the best choice.

I use a Verizon 4GLTE broadband router with voice as my home Internet myself as the wired connections here suck.

02-15-2015 08:42 AM
    I am going to be the lone dissenter here, I have been with Sprint in Orlando for over 14 years and would never switch. A friend of mine switched to Verizon and has had huge bills and terrible service. I have AT&T for work and use an iPhone that drops calls ALL the time. So maybe it is area related plus I have always had great customer service.

02-15-2015 08:54 AM
    Verizon's prices are high and I dislike their policies for locking down phones, but when I'm on a road trip, camping or backpacking, my phone (Verizon) is the last one to lose signal. With any luck, even mine losses signal by the time I get to the campsite. ;-)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    02-15-2015 12:01 PM
    The vote is on.
    I'm tired of Verizon's service or lack of it. They promise upgrades too XLTE yet so many areas suffer here.

Omnitel is the best with huge 4G coverage. Highly recommended!

:-) :-)

Sent from my mobile device
    02-15-2015 12:04 PM
    Verizon, get better signal out here

Sent using tapatalk pro
    02-15-2015 12:16 PM
    I am in the PNW and am spend a very large portion of my time on rivers in the back of beyond. If there is cell coverage it is always Verizon. Since I want to be able to get assistance if I need it, Verizon is the only choice. I tried AT&T but the coverage away from I-5 was very spotty to non-existent and the in-store service was absolutely abysmal. I am back to Verizon and their service has been top notch for me.They also charge substantially less for my service plan than AT&T does and give more data for the lesser price.
    02-15-2015 12:22 PM
327 ... 89101112 ...