Re: best cell phone service provider

At&t has worked for me but the bill is kind of high

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I had to cancel AT&T a few years ago and go With T-Mobile. AT&T and Verizon could not manage to get me LTE at my house. Only T-Mobile can seem to do that so I have been with them for over two years now. I have not regretted going with them. They have been the best carrier here in Broomfield Colorado.

Speed wise, I could never get more than 4Mbps on Verizon and 1Mbps on AT&T. On my Note 4, I get nearly 50Mbps on T-Mobile.
Broomfield is under the Denver market. In that area, T-Mobile is the best choice for data, overall

96e7f89b95c2819c5dd929b2d645738d.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1423582768355.jpg
a879dadd2aefaae415357cbea1a82170.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

what a subjective question. All of them suck at times. Depending on where you live and how many towers they have installed any of them could be better than the other. As for customer service it's also a crap shoot. All of them have good and bad reps.

I know that I just wanted to see what other people are dealing with....

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

On the phone with AT&T right now for my bill....3 representatives later and they still can't figure out my bill.

AT&T may have great coverage, but their customer service is HORRIBLE! I have been dealing with them for the past 2 yrs, and every bill is a different amount! Just horrible!

Counting my days until I cancel internet service with them and be FREE from them!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile in November, after 8 years of putting up with poor service and failed promises. I live in Chicago, and my TMO service is great. Service will definitely depend on your location, so that will determine which provider you choose. I'm very happy with TMO. Great coverage, low cost, great customer service, and NO SERVICE CONTRACT!

Posted via Android Central App

Thirst91

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Verizon makes me mad but I will never leave. I've had Verizon since I was in middle school and have only lost a handful of calls.

Sent from my Note 4.

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

Verizon is definitely the beast in cell phone service providers...I mean heck, their CFO publicly made a statement saying they don't mind loosing consumers to other providers when T-mobile came out with the Rollover Data plan.

And it is true verizon just has a very good coverage...Their customer service and prices may be a bit too much, but they know u will deal with all that cuz of their coverage!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

At&t has worked for me but the bill is kind of high

My Verizon bill is high and I'm the only one on it with an iPad added on. 10gb plan for $80 + $29 for my note 4 payments $10 for the iPad and $15 charge having a phone on it after taxes I am paying $144 a month for myself . Might consider going to sprint but idk how good the service is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

On the phone with AT&T right now for my bill....3 representatives later and they still can't figure out my bill.

AT&T may have great coverage, but their customer service is HORRIBLE! I have been dealing with them for the past 2 yrs, and every bill is a different amount! Just horrible!

Counting my days until I cancel internet service with them and be FREE from them!

It will always be different .....last month my bill was like $144.33 and this month I just paid $144.11 . Taxes will always change it

shortwave8669

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site

The vote is on.
I'm tired of Verizon's service or lack of it. They promise upgrades too XLTE yet so many areas suffer here.

Here I live VZW has the best coverage, voice and data and a most reliable network.
I perhaps could save $10/month elsewhere but after years as a Sprint customer it does me no good to have $10 in my wallet when my call won't connect or the data isn't there.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site

Did that once too, a few years ago.

Sent from my glorious note 4.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site

My Verizon bill is high and I'm the only one on it with an iPad added on. 10gb plan for $80 + $29 for my note 4 payments $10 for the iPad and $15 charge having a phone on it after taxes I am paying $144 a month for myself . Might consider going to sprint but idk how good the service is

Made that mistake once too, I don't recommend it. Verizon, all in all, is the best. Always has been.

Sent from my glorious note 4.

Wayne Sanders

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

Is anyone on pageplus? It is Verizon service 4g lte with a Sim card 55$ a month pre paid.I have my note3 on it and it's awesome.

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

Depends on where you live. There are very few places Verizon is NOT good. Sprint and T-Mobile are garbage.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Depends on where you live. There are very few places Verizon is NOT good. Sprint and T-Mobile are garbage.

Yes it does depend on where you live. Here in Broomfield, Verizon and AT&T are garbage. Here in 2015 they can't even get me LTE at my house. Only T-Mobile can do that so unseen been worn them for two years.

I try out AT&T once in a while on my iPad just to see if they've gotten better but they still suck.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

This is an screen cap on AT&T from my iPad at 1AM when speed should be excellent because the carrier is less congested. To get this speed, I had to stand at the upstairs northeast window in my house. At the same time on T-Mobile, I can get 50Mbps up to nearly 60 in my basement.

IMG_4674.jpg
Screenshot_2015-02-01-04-15-31.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

It really depends where you live. After that is is about doing some homework on sites like Rootmetrics to see how the networks compare on coverage, speed, calls , etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret