01-03-2015 12:00 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    Well if the most powerful phone available in the US does not impress you I don't know what to tell ya. I have a Note edge and it is the best device I've ever had.

The 64 bit note 4 won't be in the US. Just not gonna happen. The s6, I mean if you don't care about the s pen, wait. Simple

Again, if the note 4 does not impress you, no phone will. Buy a flip phone, a tablet, a great camera and carry a note book and pencil.

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.✒✒
    He simply could have a difference of opinion. What impresses you ... doesn't impress him. Simple as that. No need to belittle him and tell him to get a flip phone / note book & pencil. .
    anon8380037 likes this.
    01-02-2015 04:58 PM
    does the fact that Samsung releases these phones in South Korea mean that us in the US can not use them? I ask the question because I want the octa-core version which like this new Note 4 is released in SK, I am seeing many being sold on ebay from Korean sellers. If these phones are purchased unlocked is it possible to use here with a SIM based carrier like At&t? I talked with a customer service rep at At&t today and said that if it is unlocked it should be fine, we obviously don't have the speed of Korean towers here in the US but the phone would work according to the speed of the US towers. Can anyone confirm that even though a phone is from Korean that it won't work here in the US based on the fact that the LTE towers are different?
    01-02-2015 09:05 PM
    The new version of the note 4 does not have the snapdragon 810 processor...Samsung only upgraded the modem and left it with the same exynos 64 bit processor......
    01-02-2015 09:42 PM
    I have done some research and based off what the Korean seller is telling me, the HSPA+ network would be compatible with this phone because the US LTE and the Korean LTE networks are different. So with that being said, I would be using the highest 3G network or 4G, but I would not be able to use the 4G+ network which is the new LTE network that US carriers have been rolling out. I think that S Korea is ahead of our LTE networks and their Samsung phones are created for the more advanced LTE network, I think it was said before where it was the 1900 vs the 1800. I just wonder if it is noticeable, also I would think that if the US LTE networks are the beginning foundation for new mobile networks having a phone that can reach its highest speed potential on older US networks might not be a good idea. I just wonder how people are doing it today, how are they using true Samsung phones in the US today....
    01-02-2015 11:19 PM
    ...how are they using true Samsung phones in the US today....
    True Samsung phones? As opposed to...?
    01-02-2015 11:32 PM
    I meant a true Korean Samsung Phone, how do people use them in the US
    01-02-2015 11:50 PM
    Looking forward to the release of the Note Book with Pencil.
    (any how to videos yet?)

Posted via the Android Central App
    OK...this is funny as crap! I thought you were serious till I saw "cil " behind the pen.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!
    anon8380037 likes this.
    01-02-2015 11:58 PM
    Interesting and grateful at the same time. Thought my N4 would be a has been before I changed screen protectors one time.

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...newer-chipset/

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!
    01-03-2015 12:00 AM
83 ... 234