Alright well i switched carriers last week and got myself a note 4 and its awesome...with that said..i realized Google only let's you eliminate up to 4 devices per year...is there a way to work around this?... Or is there a service that's just as good?... I tried spotify and I refuse to pay monthly for music when I can download it for free... ANY help is appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-29-2014 11:22 AM
    Alright well i switched carriers last week and got myself a note 4 and its awesome...with that said..i realized Google only let's you eliminate up to 4 devices per year...is there a way to work around this?... Or is there a service that's just as good?... I tried spotify and I refuse to pay monthly for music when I can download it for free... ANY help is appreciated

I find myself in the same boat. I've reached my device limit and must decide if I change to another service. I wasn't aware Google lets you download music for free without a paid subscription. I tried searching for good, thorough reviews on streaming music, but didn't have any luck.
    12-29-2014 12:48 PM
    Well I called them and they made an acception to remove all the old devices I had on file...torch music is good along with milk music... I download all my own music off YouTube mp3 downloaders etc. And store it in Google play music library...

12-29-2014 03:31 PM
    I also called and got the "one time exception". I did ask how they track the devices, but the tech would not answer. I'm wondering if the track via IMEI or S/N. I recently received a warranty replacement and I think that's what caused the lockdown.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    12-29-2014 03:39 PM
    You're lucky if they will help you. To my knowledge you can only do 4 de-auths a year.
    12-29-2014 03:43 PM
    You're lucky if they will help you. To my knowledge you can only do 4 de-auths a year.
    Yup. That's what they said. I'm afraid I'll be looking for a new music service (paid) once I blow through the limit.

Sent from my HTC One M8
    12-29-2014 03:46 PM