I've had my Note 4 for about a month now and really do like it (almost have a crush on it!), but I know I'm not really taking advantage of it's power. I'd like to know is there a place (website, location..) where I can read on how to use the features on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    12-30-2014 11:16 AM
    I've had my Note 4 for about a month now and really do like it (almost have a crush on it!), but I know I'm not really taking advantage of it's power. I'd like to know is there a place (website, location..) where I can read on how to use the features on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
    Maybe Android Central forums??
    Jon Jackson likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:27 AM
    coolest features you discovered after buying your note 4
    Snake Griffin likes this.
    12-30-2014 11:33 AM

I need to take a S pen tutorial....that's the one feature I don't really know that much about and it's like the perk to having a Note.
    12-30-2014 11:39 AM
    I did a YouTube search on Note 4 features and learned quite a bit last night.

Posted via the Android Central App
    stoptripn likes this.
    12-30-2014 12:24 PM
    Recommendations:
    Watch videos from Ricky the Android Guy
    Register and get used to XDA developers
    these guys are Android magicians
    As far as the spen play around with it and you'll soon find out the magic
    bassplayrguy and stoptripn like this.
    12-30-2014 12:34 PM
    Watch all the You Tube tips and tricks videos you can stand. Some have redundant tips/tricks, but there are some real good videos out there. Ive made a playlist and occasionally skim through them. The phone has SO MANY capabilities and options till its almost unbelievable that all this power fits in the palm of your hand. Happy learning!

SGN4 :-D
    stoptripn and Carrtman like this.
    12-30-2014 01:29 PM