I know this may be a little wierd but I wanted to brainstorm a bit about gmail names. My issue is that I want to get some games from the Play store and unfortunately, if you download games and then later want to change your Gmail, then you will have to repurchase all those games over again. I don't want to have to go through that and I have been trying to brainstorm a Gmail name that I will be ok with for years to come. I don't like my first name so that is out of the question. The ideas that I have right now are

My user name now (SoundofReason)
    Sound Ninja (I am a naruto fan)
    Leaf Ninja
    Seven Wishes
    Omega King
    Black Scorpion (not my favorite, makes me think of Scorpios and I am a gemini lol)
    Copy Ninja
    Fire and Ice

As of right now, that is all I can think of. I am not realy good when it comes to think of names for stuff like this, because I know once I make it, its done. My interests are technology, anime, video games, martial arts, and foreign languages. I just don't want anything that is going to sound stupid and that I will regret later.
    12-30-2014 06:25 PM
    If your are ever in a situation where you have to send a resume to a company using your gmail account, you will regret any of those. Personally, I think SoundOfReason is the best of the bunch.

If you ever think you might use this account professionally, pick something that won't seem silly in a business setting.
    SoundofReason likes this.
    12-30-2014 07:17 PM
    Thanks for the reply kreepy. I thought about that as well and I typically use the browser to send stuff like that or a separate email address. I don't like to mix business with pleasure
    12-30-2014 08:24 PM