Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Samsung Evo 64gb memory card

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
If I had to guess, I would say it's fake. The card itself looks more red rather than orange with Samsung's logo on it looking a bit odd. On the back of the packaging on the right hand side where it's printed in grey "micro SDHC" should say "SDXC" if it's 64GB. Also mine says 10 year limited warranty not 5. But of course I could be wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.

Samsung.jpg

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
The card is actually orange. When I google the packaging it looks the same as what I am finding online

Sent from my beautiful white NOTE 4!!

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
OK, but I still can't understand why on the back of yours it says SDXC on the left and SDHC on the right and only 5 year warranty. But as long as the card works fine in your phone then that's all that matters.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
That is part of how I realized it is fake. I learned my lesson and will be passing best attention to the details on the packaging from now on. I don't be using this in my phone. I put it in before relaxing it was a fake and my phone started acting a little glitchy. I am getting my money back as well.

Sent from my beautiful white NOTE 4!!

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
The biggest red flag I notice is that, in the picture posted by Kjthomas0724, the word "Samsung" printed on the front of the card is completely off-center, as opposed to your picture of the card.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

That's what I mentioned too! Just does not look right to me.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Evo 64gb memory card

I have the 128GB Samsung EVO card and don't have any issues with it. The Samsung EVO cards are popular choices for Samsung phones and some people swear they are better than comparable SanDisk cards though I haven't seen that, having using multitudes of SanDisk cards on a number of devices over the years.
All of my SanDisk ones broke so I'm done using them and using Samsung only or perhaps Sony if their cheap

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Evo 64gb memory card

Couldn't find a way to delete my post, but it can be ignored. I found an Micro adapter and just used that to plug the card into my laptop and copy the files that way. All is well. :)

I traded from an S5 to a Note 4 last week, and the T-Mobil clerk moved my SD card for me. However, it's only 16gb, so I just bought a new Samsung EVO 64 Micro SDXC. I am trying to move everything off my old card to the laptop, so I can move it all back to the new card when I put it in the phone. However, after a handful of files copy (yes, I'm copying, not moving...learned that the hard way in the past) I get a message that goes something like "data is the wrong format" and the copying process stops.

Bottom line question...are there files I can ignore in the process? Should I just copy picture and music files? As far as I know all apps are installed directly to the phone; I haven't moved any to the card.

Advice?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae