01-09-2015 11:45 AM
85 1234
tools
    I have the blue version. Definitely very nice for a light duty case.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Nice.
    01-05-2015 01:45 PM
    Currently I use the samsung case. It is a nice slim case but I don't know how well it would hold up with a drop. I also have an otterbox defender that I use when I go out and feel that I need the extra protection. It does add some bulk but not as bad as I thought it would.

I used a UAG on my note 2 for quite some time but one time I pulled it out of my pocket and fell, picked it up off the ground and the screen was shattered.

Attachment 157969
    UAG provides mid level protection,not otterbox level by any means. The ballistic urbanite provides pretty good protection especially at the corners without too much bulk and a nice lip. Imo, pretty close to otterbox for most situations.

The ballistic urbanite weights about as much as the UAG

01-05-2015 02:22 PM
    I don't use cases on any of my phones. I have never cracked a screen. My Note 4 is too nice to hide in a case anyway.
    01-05-2015 03:17 PM
    I just rock a spigen off and on
    01-05-2015 03:25 PM
    I don't use cases on any of my phones. I have never cracked a screen. My Note 4 is too nice to hide in a case anyway.
    Good luck. My phone wouldn't look new very long if I did that I fear.
    akutch34 likes this.
    01-05-2015 04:01 PM
    Good luck. My phone wouldn't look new very long if I did that I fear.
    Im just very very careful with my gadgets. I also have insurance so if the worst does happen im covered.
    01-05-2015 06:07 PM
    As requested...
    That's the same as mine. I love it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-05-2015 08:20 PM
    I bought the Body Glove case when I got my phone. It fits very snug, has good grip, and does the job. I didn't like that my buttons were exposed, just my preference. I just received my Ringke clear case and I'm in love! Snug fit, not at all bulky, super grip, buttons covered, plugs for my headphone & charger receptacles to block dust, and it's clear so I can enjoy the beauty of my phone! It came with a template for me to make my own design but for now, I'm going clear...highly recommended!

<3 my GN4
    akutch34 likes this.
    01-05-2015 09:15 PM
    I bought the Body Glove case when I got my phone. It fits very snug, has good grip, and does the job. I didn't like that my buttons were exposed, just my preference. I just received my Ringke clear case and I'm in love! Snug fit, not at all bulky, super grip, buttons covered, plugs for my headphone & charger receptacles to block dust, and it's clear so I can enjoy the beauty of my phone! It came with a template for me to make my own design but for now, I'm going clear...highly recommended!

<3 my GN4
    if mine had fit better I would have loved to keep using it.
    01-06-2015 12:25 AM
    Right now I have nothing. I have a hyperion 8,000 mAh extended battery and there is NOTHING out there that works with it. Unless someone here has seen something?
    01-06-2015 05:12 PM
    I have the blue version. Definitely very nice for a light duty case.

Got the very same - really like it.
    01-06-2015 06:14 PM
    With what I do for hobbies (mountain biking, hiking/hunting) a rugged case is an absolute necessity for me. I hate the size and bulk of an Otter box on this already large phone, but it's already saved me from disaster three times in the two weeks I've had my Note 4.
    akutch34 likes this.
    01-06-2015 06:31 PM
    With what I do for hobbies (mountain biking, hiking/hunting) a rugged case is an absolute necessity for me. I hate the size and bulk of an Otter box on this already large phone, but it's already saved me from disaster three times in the two weeks I've had my Note 4.
    I compromised - I use a Samsung Protective case & no screen protection for most everyday use but then have a leather holster/pouch to put it in (with the case on) for when I need more protection for it.
    01-06-2015 07:24 PM
    I'm conflicted with what I'm going to do in the spring. I do a lot of road cycling, so my Neo Hybrid should be fine for that. My struggle comes with trail riding, I usually have a backpack with an isolated tech pocket, but there's a part of me that still thinks that won't be enough.
    01-06-2015 08:03 PM
    I party naked. I love the look of the phone, I'm pretty careful and if it gets a ding here or there; oh well, it's a tool
    Denisej likes this.
    01-06-2015 08:12 PM
    I party naked. I love the look of the phone, I'm pretty careful and if it gets a ding here or there; oh well, it's a tool
    I wish I could be like that. If I look at my phone and see a blemish I get grumpy.
    akutch34 and Jude526 like this.
    01-06-2015 08:47 PM
    Not worried about a scratch, but worried about a cracked screen

01-07-2015 09:00 AM
    Does anyone else rocking a case go back and forth about being brave enough to go naked I want to but am scared to..

i hate big phones thats why i got a.. (phablet)
    I've naked on my phones forever and had cases at times with my iPhone 4 and Samsung Galaxy s2 skyrocket .

My iPhone 4 literally survived everything from dropping 5 feet on concrete , hail storms and even throwing it across the room by accident in my bag because I forgot it was in there . I had a otterbox defender on it a few times though

I had a otterbox defender on my Samsung s2 for a bit but kept on taking it off because dust under the screen protector so I have up and never bought another case .

I am thinking about getting a case though on my note 4 because I don't want the phone screen flat on the surface

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-07-2015 09:20 AM
    4 year old + 1 year old = Otterbox Commuter

Sent from my Note 4
    01-07-2015 09:40 AM
    I just put the Ringke slim on. There is absolutely no drop protection, just enough to keep it free from scrapes and knicks.
    01-07-2015 09:45 PM
    I wish I could be like that. If I look at my phone and see a blemish I get grumpy.
    I am with you. Even if it is the tiniest of scratches that no one else can see, I still have a problem because I know it's there.
    01-07-2015 11:21 PM
    I won't go naked. I use the flip S VIEW case and love it. Like how the case looks and feels. Used on note 2 and 3 as well. I have a tempered glass protector as well. I take excellent care of my tech gadgets. I don't like how the phone feels without a case. Yes it is beautiful but the S VIEW case is pretty too

01-07-2015 11:22 PM
    I just got a Spigen thin fit case for my Note 4 and Note 3 and love it. Phone feels so much slimmer.
    01-07-2015 11:34 PM
    I love the phone too when not in a case. You can really feel the quality in your hands. Using with a case though does add some stability when typing and my Spigen has a kick stand that I like. One thing about using naked us that the blue die from my Lucky Brand jeans always rubs off inside the rear pocket onto the back of phone. My phone is white. It's really hard to clean off.

01-08-2015 11:21 AM
    I love the phone too when not in a case. You can really feel the quality in your hands. Using with a case though does add some stability when typing and my Spigen has a kick stand that I like. One thing about using naked us that the blue die from my Lucky Brand jeans always rubs off inside the rear pocket onto the back of phone. My phone is white. It's really hard to clean off.

Does your underwear turn blue too? Sounds like you need new jeans. :-)
    01-08-2015 12:50 PM
85 1234