using pop ups on home screen.

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Since I happily for my note 4 about a month ago one thing I am really liking is the apps you can use as pop ups. The only thing is I am looking for a sports app I can do the same thing with. Does anybody now if any that do. Thanks in advance for the help.

Posted via the Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
If you can't find a sports score app that supports pop-up window mode, you can try to convert one that you like to add support for pop-up window mode with this app.

MW Pen App Enabler
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...i.xperiacle.multiwindow.enable&token=tRz-nSWL

There are some things you need to know BEFORE doing this so be sure to read the app description before you decide to use it.

One thing is that you will no longer be able to update the sports app as is if you "pop-up enable" it. You will have to uninstall it first, reinstall the updated version, then go through the process of converting it to a pop-up app again.

Not typically a huge deal, just a few extra steps, but can be a pain if you converted a lot of apps.

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey thanks for the link.. I downloaded it and it works perfectly. Exactly what I was looking for.

Posted via the Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Glad it works! The developer says it's not 100% successful with every app so, yes, that's normal.

Last edited: