Samsung, where the hell is my rebate check?

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Exactly why I used swappa to sell my 2 phones. Regardless of company, I've had about a 75% success rate on rebates and the ones I did receive took the full processing time.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Lucky you guys in the States with your rebate cheques. No such thing in Europe. Not that I'm aware of anyway.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You get $200. back when you purchased your Note 4 and traded in a junk phone. :-\ 8 weeks and still no check. :(
Let's not forget... it was $200.00 minus whatever your carrier gave you for a trade-in (Ex: I got $88.00 from Verizon so I expect $112.00 from Samsung). WHENEVER that happens!!! :)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Let's not forget... it was $200.00 minus whatever your carrier gave you for a trade-in (Ex: I got $88.00 from Verizon so I expect $112.00 from Samsung). WHENEVER that happens!!! :)

Yea, I got $16.00 for the beater I traded in = $184.00 check and I'm still waiting with no results. :'(

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
You're not alone.. My hubby & I are still waiting for our rebate checks

Posted via the Android Central App on my Beautiful Beast of a Note 4

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Try contacting Samsung to see if they can give you a status update on your particular rebate. That would be your best bet I would say.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for my Samsung rebate as well. Crazy thing is I purchased a Gear S with an option to get a $200 Gift card less than a month ago, and I already received the gift card on that. Don't see what the hold up could be.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
It's been almost eight weeks since I received my "Check should arrive within 6-8 weeks" email.

What gives? :-\

Sorry, there is no rebate for a phone you got after it "Fell-off-the-truck".

All joking aside, this is why I choose to deal with Best Buy and their rules, since the rebate was instant, and I could avoid all this "the check is in the mail" BS(which is the 2nd biggest lie in the world). :)

cruiser808

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting since 11/11/14, when I got my confirmation email that my rebate was approved. I've tried emailing and calling Prizelogic, but have not gotten any kind of reply yet. I don't know how dependable this company is, but their lack of response reflects badly on Samsung, IMHO.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting since 11/11/14, when I got my confirmation email that my rebate was approved. I've tried emailing and calling Prizelogic, but have not gotten any kind of reply yet. I don't know how dependable this company is, but their lack of response reflects badly on Samsung, IMHO.
Totally agree... and I was going to say to Harlemknight, was the GearS Rebate through Prizelogic too or did Samsung move on after a bad experience?

Last edited:

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey at least you guys got an approval, I have sent in paperwork to Prize Logic 3 times now and have not heard back from them. I should have bought from Best Buy as Nitro did. Between Sprint not putting the phone name or model on the pre order or Samsung not running their own rebate I don't think I will ever buy another Samsung product with a rebate. Prize Logic is a joke.
Just my .02 not the site owner.