Hey. I saw my friends Iphone and when she is texting with someone then on her screen i can see ellipsis bubble with three dots plus read receipt. I am wondering if there is any possibility to have the same option on note 4. I found only delivery report in settings but maybe there is an app which can i downloqd and which can have these features? Thanks.
    oh. I was reading abt beam but then everyone from my contacts should have the same app.. so its not actually possible
    01-04-2015 05:12 AM
    Hey. I saw my friends Iphone and when she is texting with someone then on her screen i can see ellipsis bubble with three dots plus read receipt. I am wondering if there is any possibility to have the same option on note 4. I found only delivery report in settings but maybe there is an app which can i downloqd and which can have these features? Thanks.
    oh. I was reading abt beam but then everyone from my contacts should have the same app.. so its not actually possible
    I'm thinking you may have seen them using iMessage, which provides those features exclusively for messages between two iPhone/iMessage users.
    01-04-2015 11:15 AM
    This is found only in instant messaging platforms like hangouts, chaton, bbm, etc. iMessage uses this option in conjunction with standard text messaging... hence when you see the elipses it's due to the message being sent over the data iMessage courier which is priority over regular text messagss... only if the other person doesn't have a iPhone or iOS device, it will just be sent as a regular message

Live life, love life, excel life...

N1 . N2 .. N3 ... N4 #ILE
    #ILoveEvolution
    01-04-2015 12:48 PM