Should I just leave WiFi calling ON all the time ?

There are some buildings here in Vegas that I can't get cellular but WiFi calling works great.

A: Is there a downside to just leaving WiFi calling always ON weather I need to or not ?

B: Will my call automaticly flip over to cellular when I leave a WiFi zone I'm in,,, or will the call drop when I leave a particular WiFi zone I'm using my T-Mobile Note 4 in ?

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Davyo
    01-04-2015 12:54 PM
    Wished I could use WIFI calling. No cellular signal at my work but excellent WIFI coverage. AT&T.
    01-04-2015 01:01 PM

There are some buildings here in Vegas that I can't get cellular but WiFi calling works great.

A: Is there a downside to just leaving WiFi calling always ON weather I need to or not ?

B: Will my call automaticly flip over to cellular when I leave a WiFi zone I'm in,,, or will the call drop when I leave a particular WiFi zone I'm using my T-Mobile Note 4 in ?

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Davyo
    It does not automatically switch. if I leave my basement and go out onto the patio where WiFi signal is weak it gives me a warning and if I keep going further it drops.
    01-04-2015 04:21 PM
    I leave mine on all the time. I believe it reduces the higher battery drain when the radio has a poor signal, and I want it active for inbound calls. You just need to remember to turn it off if you make a call where you expect to leave the area where you have wifi.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-04-2015 04:36 PM
    I also leave mine on all the time for the locations I have stored.
    I have come to rely on it to get me a good signal. Only downside is it does not switch to regular cellular. The call drops. Knowing that, I can live with it.
    Good Luck!
    Ron
    akutch34 likes this.
    01-07-2015 08:32 AM

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Davyo
    A - No

B - No it will not switch from WiFi calling to cellular. It will switch from cellular to WiFi calling though.
    01-07-2015 02:51 PM