01-05-2015 10:17 AM
    As per the shared information, the Reddit user said, "Some features will be added though, but I promise they're really awesome and non-intrusive if you choose to ignore them."

What we consider awesome, or what Samsung considers awesome (like a new shape to the app drawer icon, or locking the bootloader even tighter)?

BTW, you are aware that as soon as your Note 4 becomes self-aware it's going to turn you off, and all posts made in your name will be made by the phone, right? You'll be redundant, and computers don't like redundancy.
    01-05-2015 10:37 AM
    As per the shared information, the Reddit user said, "Some features will be added though, but I promise they're really awesome and non-intrusive if you choose to ignore them."

What we consider awesome, or what Samsung considers awesome (like a new shape to the app drawer icon, or locking the bootloader even tighter)?

BTW, you are aware that as soon as your Note 4 becomes self-aware it's going to turn you off, and all posts made in your name will be made by the phone, right? You'll be redundant, and computers don't like redundancy.
    The owner has been eliminated to avoid the redundancy

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    MightyMike likes this.
    01-05-2015 11:05 AM
    Hope lollipop will fix mult-window in Note 8.

Posted via Android Central App
    01-07-2015 06:09 PM
    I'm still getting popups about an software update for like 2 weeks now (I'm sure its not 5.0) but can install it.. It is always failing.... Hope they do know how to set up a normal update with the 5.0 ota

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-08-2015 10:28 AM