11-20-2015 03:58 PM
35 12
tools
    So some 1 help me make this profile:

I want the system sounds to be turned off when I am on a call...I know I can turn them off altogether in the phone settings, but i specifically wanted to turn them off during a phone call...tht way when i am on speaker phone and doing something on my phone, it isn't irritating.

So I went to State --> Phone --> call and selected incoming
    Created a new profile which was Audio --> system sounds --> off!

tested it and it works fine during the phone call...but now the system sounds have been turned off even THOUGH i am not a call! why is that?
    01-31-2015 03:29 PM
    So some 1 help me make this profile:

I want the system sounds to be turned off when I am on a call...I know I can turn them off altogether in the phone settings, but i specifically wanted to turn them off during a phone call...tht way when i am on speaker phone and doing something on my phone, it isn't irritating.

So I went to State --> Phone --> call and selected incoming
    Created a new profile which was Audio --> system sounds --> off!

tested it and it works fine during the phone call...but now the system sounds have been turned off even THOUGH i am not a call! why is that?
    Because your profile turned them off, that's why. You would need another profile to turn them back on when the phone call ends, not sure how you can do that.
    01-31-2015 05:45 PM
    Does anyone have any idea how to use Tasker to turn off LTE when battery starts running low? I don't want to lose connectivity, but I'm ok with 3g below, say, 30%.

Posted via the Android Central App

let the more informed answer but id bet you would have to be rooted for this to work
    01-31-2015 07:38 PM
    Because your orifice turned them off, that's why. You would need another profile to turn them back on when the phone call ends, not sure how you can do that.
    I think i have to add a exit task...I did that..seems to work!
    01-31-2015 09:59 PM
    Can some one come up with this profile....?

Turn down brightness when I am @ home and make the brightness display to Auto when I am NOT @ home. I am guessing this would somehow be related to my home wifi, i tried setting it up but didn't work out for me !
    01-31-2015 10:02 PM
    Love this App!
    02-04-2015 03:05 AM
    Wish theres a basic free version of Tasker so we can try it out, then buy later... with more features
    02-04-2015 03:06 AM
    Since I'm on the Verizon consumer note 4, I've had to make some profiles that work around not having root. I have to use Auto Input, but I've made a profile to turn on GPS when opening apps that need GPS on, and I've made a task that can toggle airplane mode.

I've also got a new smartwatch (zenwatch) so I've got it all set up so that via voice command, I can open my garage door as I drive into my neighborhood, just by talking to my watch!

I also have some programming so that if my smartwatch OR home wifi is connected to my phone, it disables the lockscreen, but when BOTH are not connected (at work and I walk away from my phone), the lockscreen is enabled (required some variable trickery, but got it to work after some trial and error).

I have profiles that change the keyboard when the s pen is in use, or if I flip my screen down, just toggling my 2 most used keyboards back and forth (2 hand vs 1 hand typing).
    plumcrazy and goin_nil like this.
    02-04-2015 09:40 AM
    I've also got a new smartwatch (zenwatch) so I've got it all set up so that via voice command, I can open my garage door as I drive into my neighborhood, just by talking to my watch!
    thats a great one.!
    02-04-2015 03:35 PM
    I track my workouts with Google calendar! I have a counter for each of my most common workouts. My home screen shortcuts put an entry into my calendar for the time I usually dedicate to each workout and puts how many times I have done that workout in the description. Finally it tells me I'm done with the built in robo voice when my time is up.
    11-20-2015 03:58 PM
35 12