I Wish Samsung would Kill Off Touchwiz/S-Voice

MrDroidi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I hate the Touchwiz Lag, most of the features are useless also. S-Voice doesn't work 1/10 as good as Google Now. Why not just create like Motorola did a litely skinned phone running stock then add some S-Pen and Multi-tasking, basically a 5.7 inch Nexus 6 with S-Pen and the Notes Camera. With the Tizen watches add the ability when they're on to say "OK Google" and do all the basic Google Search functions. I want a smart watch with a mic and a speaker, with a color screen, with google battery life, one that can Google Search the web on the watch if the stupid voice search can't come up with a quick answer and I can do basic browsing to see the answer easily. Also NFC for contact info without having to pull the phone out and payments, the watch might need a fingerprint reader for payments and to see certain functions.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't like S-Voice either, but why would the company that makes almost all the profits in Android want to emulate the company that doesn't make any profits at all. That doesn't seem like an idea that makes a lot of sense.

Racinghart91

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
root that basterd and install a custom rom :p

i toll'd myself not to root this phone and stick with touchwiz.. but after 4 days of usage.... hmm idk haha

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I use TW on my Note4 and I don't have any lag whatsoever. It is now to no real advantage to install Nova, which I've used for years.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Trolling are we? Twelve whole posts and you are an expert.
But if you don't like Touchwiz, change it. That is, after all, the strength of Andorid OS. You can do just about anything just about any way you choose to.
And do quit whining, it is so child-like.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I will have to 2nd that. I had many Samsung devices in the past and this Note 4 with Touchwiz has not lagged at all. This has been the best version of Touchwiz in my opinion on this Note 4.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, as ppl are saying, if u don't like Touchwiz just get another launcher...it's simple as that!! and tht's the power of Android, ur ability to do whtever the heck u want!

I have been a long time Galaxy phone user and after installing a bunch of custom ROMs and whatnot on my S2, I promised myself not to root my phone ever again! And for me, I have note 4 for over 2 months now and it's working great for me!